Suggestions

Started by armadillomaster, November 07, 2014, 12:22:32 PM

armadillomaster

Hi,

Probably wrong place, but won't let me post in suggestions.

Here we go:

Can we have sub brands? Like for my airline i have 2 businesses in one. Im serve Short-Medium routes in europe, but i also offer an ultra short haul product, it would be cool if like in real life i could call that like Titus Express. Thus meaning i have Titus airlines with sub brand titus express.

Stock market- could we not float our airlines on the stock market to raise funds?

Cargo airlines? Probably mentioned...

Buy out airlines which are on their way out, like a merger?

headphase

You know that thread in the request forum that says "Read first: How to post a request - SEARCH FIRST & read this thread"?
(yes, the one at the top of the page...)

If you actually read it you will notice...

QuoteIf you wish to request a feature or change, please use the search to find the existing feature request thread of the same matter and add your comment there (most of them have a thread already). If no suitable thread exists please save your request for later once the forum is open for new topics again.

Solemus

I went through every page for a thread for my suggestion but there was no thread for my suggestion so I am still waiting for it to open, I've been waiting for months, I actually sent my suggestion direct and I am still waiting for a reply, maybe they're too busy to open the thread.

armadillomaster

Sorry. But if i did that by the time i had searched everything i would have forgotten my ideas...

No need to get shirty. ;D

Solemus

Me? Shirty? Never  :laugh: :laugh: