Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [-] Possible Bug in Manage Route page about price updating  (Read 330 times)

romeozulu

• Former member
[-] Possible Bug in Manage Route page about price updating
« on: October 09, 2014, 01:16:24 PM »
Hi,

I'm used to update my price regularly in the manage routes tab by clicking the Destination view link. Very useful if you operates a route several times a day. When I do that and click the manage prices icon, it shows the default price, not the actual price of the routes (in my case all flights of the route have the same price)

If I increase the price of the destination, It effectively increase (verified in the route screen). Bu if I come back to the destination view page in route management, the price still shows the default one even if it is different. On the other side, I noticed that in the financial view tab, everything is working fine.

Hope my desciption helps :)

regards
« Last Edit: October 09, 2014, 08:59:11 PM by sami »

Offline Elouda

• Members
Re: Possible Bug in Manage Route page about price updating
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2014, 03:10:37 PM »
I've found that the button you describe always shows default prices. Not sure if this is intended.

A workaround I use is to use the 'Route Research' icon on that same page (Manage Routes -> Destination View), and then use the 'Price management' button on that page. This will show you all the current prices on that route for all instances of it, and let you adjust them.

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Re: Possible Bug in Manage Route page about price updating
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2014, 08:58:10 PM »
If you select multiple routes at once (or use the destination view), it has no other option than showing the default prices since your set prices for each selected route are probably different. And in that case simply use the +/- percentage selectors at the TOP half of the pricing screen.

romeozulu

• Former member
Re: [-] Possible Bug in Manage Route page about price updating
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2014, 09:20:59 PM »
Ok I see,

So not a bug, just a normal setting  which apparently seems to be logical to me as you explained it :P

Thanks

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.