Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [-] Routes  (Read 280 times)

Ryancpfc

• Former member
[-] Routes
« on: February 08, 2009, 09:16:28 PM »
I think that you should be able to depart planes from any airport.
Because that is how it is like in real life.
Birtish Airways do not only depart from Gatwick to other countries they depart from Heathrow aswell.(just 1 example)
« Last Edit: March 13, 2009, 12:54:42 AM by sami »

thedr2

• Former member
Re: Routes
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2009, 11:13:36 PM »
This has been discussed many times. The belief is that multi-hubbing would destroy the game because the big airlines would be able to enter every market, leaving nowhere for small or newer airlines to fly. As a way of getting around that, it has been suggested that a low cap on number of hubs is implemented (i.e no more than 3) and that they must be in the same country as your first hub. This idea would perhaps be a future addition, however Sami does have his hands full at the moment. So if it was implemented, it wouldn't be for a while yet.

Also, you are probably aware of this, but you can sort of multi-hub by using 2 legged routes. Say your home base is A, and you want to fly from secondary hub B to destination C. You can fly A-B-C-B-A, even though the A-B flight may be a loss, you can easily cancel this out with a reasonably profitable B-C flight.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.