Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Progress Report?  (Read 1252 times)

gustavoramos

• Former member
Progress Report?
« on: May 01, 2008, 07:30:46 PM »
Hello, Sami and Fellows!!!

Last time we had a "Progress Report" was at two months ago. Can you tell what are your working now? And if we have some Beta Schedule? I know every people in this forum ask this, but we all are very unpatient to see this game working, and if there`s anything you`re needing, like A/C performance, photos, etc.. airport data... programmer skills, some coffee, anything...   ;D Seriously.. if you need anything relationed with the programming itself, I can try to help. I`m CIO on a software company here, in Brazil.  :D

Good work!!!

Best Regards,

- GR

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Re: Progress Report?
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2008, 07:48:45 PM »
heya,

check the screenshots topic and this topic: http://www.airwaysim.com/forum/index.php/topic,530.0.html

gustavoramos

• Former member
Re: Progress Report?
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2008, 08:08:04 PM »
heya,

check the screenshots topic and this topic: http://www.airwaysim.com/forum/index.php/topic,530.0.html

Thanks, Sami!!!

But, "months, not weeks"???  :'( Only way is to wait...  :'(

Again, if you need anything, can count on me..

Rgds;

Offline MRFREAK

• Members
How is it going?
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2008, 12:10:07 PM »
Hi.

Just wondering how it's going with the Beta Test.  and is there a new progress report coming out soon??

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Re: How is it going?
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2008, 10:46:36 AM »
Just working on the staff systems, and what I need to do is add the business/first classes and a/c class config. Those are the major features remaining. Some more improvement on some subpages and minor features also. But progressing all the time (not as fast as I would have wanted ... but still)  ;D

vamanager

• Former member
When will it be ready
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2008, 06:46:27 PM »
I mean no offence, but will it be ready soon! have you a date in mind.....i program websites build windows based programs...php  etc etc  if u need help mail me..

Just seems late 2007 then early 2008  it allready nearly half way though 2008 now...and still not done

cheers

Offline Seattle

• Members
Re: When will it be ready
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2008, 11:25:50 PM »
I mean no offence, but will it be ready soon! have you a date in mind.....i program websites build windows based programs...php  etc etc  if u need help mail me..

Just seems late 2007 then early 2008  it allready nearly half way though 2008 now...and still not done

cheers
Well, we keep on refining and adding new features
Founder of the Star Alliance!

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.