HUGE Airlines

Started by jamboy2378, February 04, 2009, 02:20:28 AM

Echoco

haha Dazwalsh I'm waiting for that day

NoDuh

The major airlines have the ability to crush anyone that like at there airport. Many of them deal with long range aircraft, but then you have some that are starting to get into the smaller aicraft to suck up the market share at their base airport and kick out the small airline companies.

Now C/d checks do suck! I just had half of my fleet go in C-Checks in the past two-three months but now I am back making tons of money. When it comes to D checks I usually dont lease a plane after a D check year, so I get rid of it and exchange it for another one! You just have to spend some time in My Aircraft tab and looking at all of the D check dates. I know I have a couple coming up next year, so I will start to look for aircraft to replace them!

Now at one point of my time I was a dinky small company and then after a couple of months to a year I took over my airport. It is very hard if you airport is dominated by one very large company with alot of money, but if it is large company with a couple million then you probably could take over in time.