Help in writing the manual

Started by Sami, March 02, 2014, 01:47:50 PM

Sami

This was briefly discussed in another thread, but here's the actual thing.

I'd appreciate help in writing further pages to AWS manual. Currently it still contains only the bare minimum and not all pages and features are covered, so it would be good to expand it. But to focus my time on the essentials, ie. development, I wouldn't mind if a few experienced users (1-3) would be interested in a manual update project.

The requirement would be to be a long-time and active AWS player who's frequent at the forums too, and preferrably also a native English speaker. No technical knowledge is needed since I'd wish the texts in plain Word format and shall insert them into the manual system myself (the previously briefly mentioned possible Wiki won't probably be made since it doesn't offer any real benefits compared to how much it would need to be adjusted to fit the site and systems).

A bit updated beginner's tutorials are already under way here but this would be mainly about adding pages of the missing areas/features and checking that existing manual pages correspond to the current features.

Reply here ..

dmoose42

Sami, I can help with this project.  Native language is English and I helped write the accounting manual pages...

Dmoose42