Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [-] Slot warning about slots actually being flown?  (Read 378 times)

dasherhalo

• Former member
[-] Slot warning about slots actually being flown?
« on: February 22, 2014, 11:09:41 PM »
Just received the regular series of emails about unused slots.
GW3, Bartlet Charter Services, out of Helsinkini EFHK.

They're part of a 7-day schedule, but there are no "unflown routes" when I go to that section, and the screen shot of the routes shows that of the 6 out of 7 days i've routed up so far, there are actually 6 routes flying. So.... where did these slots go? Why am I being warned, and is this a recurrence of the "ghost slot buying" that couldn't be replicated last time I mentioned it ( https://www.airwaysim.com/forum/index.php/topic,50801.0.html )

« Last Edit: February 23, 2014, 11:19:08 AM by sami »

Mr.HP

• Former member
Re: Slot warning about slots actually being flown?
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2014, 06:09:04 AM »
My guess is you bought slots and scheduled on a plan not yet to be delivered (in 21 days, for example). When the A/C got delivered, it flew immediately, but the last few slots, wouldn't be flown until day 28. Thus, the 1 week expired slot warning got triggered when you reach day 23, and you got warning for slot of day 23-28

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Re: Slot warning about slots actually being flown?
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2014, 11:18:59 AM »
Yes, ther has probably been a break due scheduling changes, maintenance or something which triggers the warning.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.