Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [FIXED] Need Help! No room to have A/B checks  (Read 476 times)

toyotaboy95

• Former member
[FIXED] Need Help! No room to have A/B checks
« on: February 03, 2009, 01:12:29 PM »
Hi. I can't really schedule any checks at all on my schedule. I'm seriously full utilizing the a/c 24 hrs a day. Should I remove one of the flights or.....???? btw is it possible to manually do checks instead of scheduling them? sami. could u have a look?
« Last Edit: February 03, 2009, 01:26:40 PM by toyotaboy95 »

Offline Runner

• Members
Re: Need Help! No room to have A/B checks
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2009, 01:20:00 PM »
It is possible to do them manually, but that would be a very, very time consuming job as the A check has to take place every week, and the B check every last week of the month. (See the manual, under: Aircraft line maitenance) That meens, you would have to manually get every aircraft checked every 4 hours or so (A check) and every 16 hours or so (B check). So if you are using your aircraft that many hours a day, it is indeed a better idea to let your aircraft stay home for 1 day of the week, and on that day perform both checks.

Regards  8)

ban2

• Former member
Re: [FIXED] Need Help! No room to have A/B checks
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2009, 01:35:51 PM »
or just drop one route or put a shorter route on 1 day to give yourself a 5hr window once a week for the A check i.e. 6 days at 24hrs and 1 day at 19hrs.

you do not need to drop a route for the b check.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.