Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [-] F100 too small warning  (Read 417 times)

sampdoriano

• Former member
[-] F100 too small warning
« on: February 13, 2014, 04:43:19 PM »
I am using some F100 from London City. all aircrafts have a range of 1680 Nm. when I am using it on the routes longer than 1000 a too small warning is coming out with the limitation of the passengers up to 9 (!!!!) on the route from london city to istanbul. Strange thing that from London City to Istanbul it really carries 9 pax but from istanbul to London it is travelling back with a  full capacity of 105 pax. How it is possible. Is it a bug?
« Last Edit: February 13, 2014, 05:04:26 PM by sami »

Offline LemonButt

• Members
Re: F100 too small warning
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2014, 04:53:17 PM »
I am using some F100 from London City. all aircrafts have a range of 1680 Nm. when I am using it on the routes longer than 1000 a too small warning is coming out with the limitation of the passengers up to 9 (!!!!) on the route from london city to istanbul. Strange thing that from London City to Istanbul it really carries 9 pax but from istanbul to London it is travelling back with a  full capacity of 105 pax. How it is possible. Is it a bug?

No.  LCY has a short runway and can't take off with 1000+nm worth of fuel.  It can land with more pax because the fuel is burned and the aircraft is lighter when it lands.  Pretty cool, eh?

sampdoriano

• Former member
Re: F100 too small warning
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2014, 05:05:10 PM »
No.  LCY has a short runway and can't take off with 1000+nm worth of fuel.  It can land with more pax because the fuel is burned and the aircraft is lighter when it lands.  Pretty cool, eh?

thanks. now it is clear. Seems that there is no limitation instead for F70. I am to reschedule my flights  :)

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.