Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [-] Airline Information - Transported Passengers - Zero C Class Overlays Y Class  (Read 603 times)

BD

• Former member
The graph on transported passengers will not show the Y class passenger count on the tool tip when the C (business) class passengers carried are zero (when there were previous C class pax carried on prior weeks).  It seems to overlay the other.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2014, 01:15:52 PM by sami »

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Um, sorry, which page and what graph/page is this on ?

(= really did not catch the point of the original post..)

BD

• Former member
Corrected the title...meant Airline, not Airport...

Probably a problem anywhere this graph is used (e.g. Transported Passengers page), and not just the one I mentioned.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2014, 06:59:42 PM by BD »

Curse

• Former member
Same problem here.

An example in Gameworld #4:
https://www.airwaysim.com/game/Info/Airline/View/14/141/#AirlineInfo

From the "Transported passengers"-Graph:
How many Business class pax did this airline transport last week? If you mouse over instead of xxxx Business class it just shows something like 17 First class.

"Problem" occurs with newest verions of Chrome and Firefox and maybe other browsers but is in AWS since I started the game four years ago or so.

Mr.HP

• Former member
Same problem here.

An example in Gameworld #4:
https://www.airwaysim.com/game/Info/Airline/View/14/141/#AirlineInfo

From the "Transported passengers"-Graph:
How many Business class pax did this airline transport last week? If you mouse over instead of xxxx Business class it just shows something like 17 First class.

"Problem" occurs with newest verions of Chrome and Firefox and maybe other browsers but is in AWS since I started the game four years ago or so.

Not sure how that graph looks like, but I think this is because of the yellow F pax area is too small, make it almost impossible for you to hover the mouse on top of the C pax line, and get the number of C pax

If you click on the "Economy Class"; "Business Class" and "First Class" legends under the graph, they will be hidden, make it easier to distinguish the C pax area

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Hmm, yes okay. The whole chart is a third-party module and I have no control over it, so no fix for this

BD

• Former member
Hmm, yes okay. The whole chart is a third-party module and I have no control over it, so no fix for this
Ok, not a biggie anyway, but I hope you have the means to report bugs to them.  May not see this fixed for some time, but at least it would be on their list.

Offline Cardinal

• Members
If you click on the "Economy Class"; "Business Class" and "First Class" legends under the graph, they will be hidden, make it easier to distinguish the C pax area

:o  Didn't know that was possible. Good to know!

BD

• Former member
Not sure how that graph looks like, but I think this is because of the yellow F pax area is too small, make it almost impossible for you to hover the mouse on top of the C pax line, and get the number of C pax

Slick workaround...thanks for the tip!  ;D

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.