Information about when you exactly can get another used aircraft

Started by Curse, February 03, 2014, 10:53:18 PM

Curse

I usually pay lots of money for staff.

However, none of this dudes - neither the manager nor the cabin crew - can exactly tell me when I can go back to the used market and be allowed to get some more aircraft.

This information should be displayed in the used market display directly, for example like this:

I'm aware of the fact this can be done manually. But why would we have to click six times to a completely different menu, do manual math and then go back? ;)

alexgv1

I would like to +1 this. My whole fleet is coming from the UM at the moment and it can be very annoying to manually work it out, especially if I can't remember exactly when I took my last plane; so much so that I usually don't bother (and thus might not take delivery of maximum planes possible per day).
CEO of South Where Airlines (SWA|WH)

Pukeko

Well Im paying my CEO top dollar and I still have to log on daily and do his, as well as the work of route strategy department all myself!

helliviknow

+1. This would be so useful, especially to beginners. I remember when I started the used market and more specifically when I could and couldn't buy planes being extremely confusing. This would really help that.