Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Special Rules World (Post Yours Ideas)  (Read 4379 times)

Offline JumboShrimp

• Members
Re: Special Rules World (Post Yours Ideas)
« Reply #40 on: June 22, 2014, 07:28:55 PM »
What did you mean with this exactly, not sure?

Meaning taking out the randomness of the demand (and pax allocation if any).

So if I am flying a route, and my aircraft gets 75 pax allocated to it on Monday, it will get exactly 75 pax allocated every Monday, until something changes on the route. 

The same system as the Test Server, when the randomization was turned off.

Name_Omitted

• Former member
« Reply #41 on: June 22, 2014, 07:45:34 PM »
Meaning taking out the randomness of the demand (and pax allocation if any).

So if I am flying a route, and my aircraft gets 75 pax allocated to it on Monday, it will get exactly 75 pax allocated every Monday, until something changes on the route. 

The same system as the Test Server, when the randomization was turned off.

The intent of my suggestion was a single randomization, at the beginning of the scenario, changing which airports are high-demand airports for the duration of the game, not randomizing demand throughout the game.  A game that changes conventional wisdom as to where to make money.

Offline isuzu777

• Members
« Reply #42 on: June 26, 2014, 08:33:17 PM »
Random Idea:

A game world starting in the 70/80's, with the scenario that the USSR became the world's big power.... Boeing, MD, Lockheed, and Airbus no longer exist, and the Russian airplane types are dominant. You can still get second hand older Boeing, Lockheed and MD models but all the rest is Russian or small makers. Demand is heavily USSR/Eurasia-centric.
~Sonata Airlines- Song of the Skies~

Offline Longbow

• Members
« Reply #43 on: June 30, 2014, 05:45:28 PM »
Random Idea:

A game world starting in the 70/80's, with the scenario that the USSR became the world's big power.... Boeing, MD, Lockheed, and Airbus no longer exist, and the Russian airplane types are dominant. You can still get second hand older Boeing, Lockheed and MD models but all the rest is Russian or small makers. Demand is heavily USSR/Eurasia-centric.

dystopia game world  :o

jbwareham

• Former member
« Reply #44 on: July 23, 2014, 07:27:30 AM »
I would like the ability to pick up passengers in multiple cities and fly them back to my base.

For example, I have 90 passenger demand to Madrid, and 80 to London.

I would like the ability to stop in MAD first and then continue to LHR and be able to combine the passenger loads.

Obviously, no passengers would be transported between MAD and LHR as that would be Cabotage

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.