Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Post your business plan :)  (Read 2704 times)

cwestah

• Former member
Post your business plan :)
« on: April 08, 2008, 05:49:31 PM »
After I found this website, I've checked it daily, and can't wait for it to start. I've done some thinking on where to have my hub, which routes to fly, which airplane I want to leach\buy etc... It would be nice to hear the plans for you other guys as well while we wait for the show to begin. ;)

AHToronto

• Former member
Re: Post your business plan :)
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2008, 07:31:26 PM »
mine will be BlueJet America, out of New York LaGuardia. i will have a fleet, to start, of 5 aircraft flying to JFK, BOS, BUF, EWR, PHL, PIT, IAD, PVC, ISP, ALB, BWI, COU, PWM, SYR, RIC, RST, ORF, HVN, MDT and LAN with lovely connections through PHL.

Offline Seattle

• Members
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2008, 01:17:07 AM »
Take a look at our Airline News page. As you can see Air Asia X (AAX) is setting new standards! :)
Founder of the Star Alliance!

AHToronto

• Former member
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2008, 08:17:56 PM »
hey seattle, what do you think of BlueJet? good or no? 8)

Offline Seattle

• Members
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2008, 01:16:00 AM »
I dont konw..

AHToronto

• Former member
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2008, 07:53:07 PM »
I already have a couple posts, here is a bad one, where Head Lice spread in LGA: ahum... ;D

Dear BlueJet Passengers,
 We are sorry for the inconvenience, but the TSA in LaGuardia Int'l Airport have spotted a severe case of pediculosis, or Head Lice, around the airport and surrounding hotels. Because of this, Austin Harding, the founder and CEO of BlueJet, has suspended all flights into and out of LaGuardia Int'l Airport. Again, we are sorry for the inconvenience and we are right in the middle of being accepted into either Excelsior Alliance or FirstSky Alliance, so we are trying our best to ask the airlines part of these alliances to help us out, but until we are accepted, the most they can do is let us send passengers to N.Y's JFK Int'l until the break-out is over. Once again, we are sorry for the inconvenience and we are trying our best to fix the problem. Until further notice, N.Y LaGuardia is closed for any person.

BlueJet America - We weren't just out of the Blue!

BlueJet America Airways, N.Y, N.Y, USA.
1051 22nd Street, 10012, Level 4.
Austin Harding,
CEO of BlueJet America Airways.

yourefired

• Former member
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2008, 03:23:08 AM »
whenever it starts, jetBlue Airways out of JFK (no this is NOT a coincidence). We shall feature supersonic travel to Europe and generally focus on longhaul flights. I'm not at liberty to tell you more.

Offline Seattle

• Members
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2008, 04:47:21 AM »
You cant have the name Jetblue and..... supersonic jets are very innefficient, you'll make like 45-60% less than a normal plane :)

yourefired

• Former member
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2008, 07:36:33 AM »
Fine, then I'm taking the name Independence Air. (if it's a copyright issue, Independence Air went belly up 3 years ago. They no longer exist)

It's not like I'm running all supersonic flights, they'll be supplemented by the various members of the A330 and A340 series.

Not to mention they're FAST, and you can do 3-4 transatlantics while an A330 can do one and another shorter flight.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2008, 07:39:58 AM by yourefired »

Offline Seattle

• Members
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2008, 01:14:13 PM »
As some one who's played this game, they're not economically viable. If you have a few, you'll see how much more money you could be making on that route with a bigger, slower plane

Offline powi

• Members
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2008, 07:19:33 PM »
But when we get working company image system, any Airline operating the Concorde should get boost for their image  ;)

yourefired

• Former member
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2008, 03:00:05 AM »
As some one who's played this game, they're not economically viable. If you have a few, you'll see how much more money you could be making on that route with a bigger, slower plane

I'm going with A333, A343 and Concorde. Bigger slower planes are boring  :P

Offline Seattle

• Members
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2008, 01:30:45 PM »
the A330 and A340 are slower planes :)

SparrowAir

• Former member
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2008, 06:20:13 PM »
Thank goodness I found this thread. I already posted this (briefly) on the wrong thread. Anyway, SparrowAir's buisness plan is stated below.

SparrowAir plans to operate out of Austin-Bergstrom and San Antonio Intl in Texas. Services will include flights to the Carribean region, such as Puerto Rico, Jamaica, the Vigin Islands, Dominican Republic, and the Netherlands Antilles. Other services will include flights to Mexico (Cancun, Cozumel, and mainland destinations such as Mexico City, Monterey, Guadalajara, Veracruz, &c) and the Eastern United States (Florida, Alabama, Georgia, the Carolinas, and Tennesee). Future services may include Central America and Midwestern U.S. The exact startup date is not known at present, but it will presumably occur during the first quarter of 2008.

Fleet:
737-400's (Mainland U.S, Florida Carribean)
737-900's (Mainland U.S, Florida Carribean, Mexico)
MD-90's (Carribean, Mexico)
Fokker 100's (SAT-CLT, AUS-CLT, SAT-MEM, AUS-MEM)
Shorts 360's (SAT-AUS, SAT-CRP, AUS-CRP, AUS-GRK)
« Last Edit: April 19, 2008, 06:48:49 PM by SparrowAir »

Offline Seattle

• Members
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2008, 07:11:32 PM »
I dont think AUS and SAT can support those planes to the Caribbean....

Offline MRFREAK

• Members
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2008, 09:40:54 PM »
Highmountain Airways.

Flying: KRP-CPH,
          KRP-BSL,
          KRP-ARN,

After a while we wil expand flights overseas. Such as: CPH-IAD,
                                                                         CPH-ATL
and much more.

Offline MRFREAK

• Members
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2008, 09:42:48 PM »
I'm going with A333, A343 and Concorde. Bigger slower planes are boring  :P

You can't use Concorde.... It's taken out of business for ever.

love_bus

• Former member
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2008, 02:00:57 AM »
this isn't real life.

The game also runs through the years that the Concorde was launched, and produced. Only after the Concorde ceases to be produced, we cannot order any.. Then the Concorde becomes a valuable sale on the Public Markets after that..  :laugh: ( I can imagine it to be a collectors item among airlines once it ceases to be in production )

SparrowAir

• Former member
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2008, 01:14:40 AM »
Just so you guys know, SparrowAir probably (at  best) won't actually come into being for a few personal & non-personal reasons. However, this game shall be my mind and there is always a chance that SparrowAir will crop up soon. Just don't get your hopes up.

El_Wardo

• Former member
Kiwi Airways
« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2008, 06:00:41 AM »
Picking up where the failed Ansett company fell.

Running domestic routes through New Zealand and Australia with hubs in Auckland and Sydney using BAe 146's, ATR 72's and a collection of cheaper turboprops running commute routes.

International routes starting between New Zealand and Australia and larger pacific island destinations once financially secure and then onto Asia and USA using a collection of A320's and 757's for short/medium haul's and 777's and 747's for long haul.

Yay.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.