Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Scheduling Maintenance  (Read 333 times)

Offline fxtorres

• Members
Scheduling Maintenance
« on: January 08, 2014, 12:28:55 PM »
Hi: Im a newbie here, and I'm not sure about how I can manage maintenance and scheduling my routes.

Could anybody tell me if I should leave turn-around between the arrival of my aircraft and its maintenance check? And between its maintenance check and the departure?

I've tried to find out in the forum before posting, and Sami said it was no necessary and there should not be "white" between a flight and a check. However, I'm allowed to leave just 5 minutes after the end of the check, but it seems that I'm compelled to allow the minimun turn-around time between the arrival and the check.   :o

Could, please, anybody help me?  :'(

Thanx!

Offline Sanabas

• Members
Re: Scheduling Maintenance
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2014, 12:39:35 PM »
I've tried to find out in the forum before posting, and Sami said it was no necessary and there should not be "white" between a flight and a check.

This. You don't need any white space at either end of a check. Sometimes you'll have it just because the gap between routes is longer, but if the check fits perfectly into the gap, no worries.

However, I'm allowed to leave just 5 minutes after the end of the check, but it seems that I'm compelled to allow the minimun turn-around time between the arrival and the check.   :o

If A-check is 0100-0600, the next flight can take off at 0600, you don't even need a 5 minute gap. Yes, you're compelled to leave the minimum turn between arrival and starting the check, but that's because the white space only starts after the minimum turn time.

Offline fxtorres

• Members
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2014, 01:17:58 PM »
Perfect! It's clear now.

In fact I was not concerned about the "whites"  :laugh:, but about the madness of having my aircraft at the airport on time for the checks and avoiding the overlappings!.

Thank you!!

Offline Jona L.

• Members
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2014, 04:42:18 PM »
Perfect! It's clear now.

In fact I was not concerned about the "whites"  :laugh:, but about the madness of having my aircraft at the airport on time for the checks and avoiding the overlappings!.

Thank you!!

For now (not sure if still in concideration) there are no maintenance delays, and the MX will start, even if there is a delay, it just gets ignored.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.