Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [-] Slots removed without proper warnings  (Read 404 times)

Offline schro

• Members
[-] Slots removed without proper warnings
« on: January 06, 2014, 04:03:46 PM »
So, in JA8, I was doing some route updating on DFW-GSO (and apparently removing the seat restriction dropped the route from the schedule) and I got a number of slot warnings, LOST slots without being warned properly or with enough time to react (I did scheduling around 5pm EST yesterday and the slots are toast by 10AM EST today). For a route that I have flown a long time in game (with F.27's previously), it seems the return slot checker isn't working right...

28-Feb - DFW Sunday Slot warning message (one month until delete)
29-Feb - DFW Monday Slot warning message (one month until delete)
01-Mar - DFW Tuesday Slot warning message (one month until delete)
02-Mar - DFW Wednesday Slot warning message (one month until delete)
03-Mar - DFW Thursday Slot warning message (one month until delete)
04-Mar - DFW Friday Slot warning message (one month until delete) AND GSO full week slot warning message (one week until delete)
05-Mar - DFW Saturday Slot warning message (one month until delete)
12-Mar - GSO Monday Slot removed

« Last Edit: February 12, 2014, 06:31:00 PM by sami »

Offline schro

• Members
Re: Slots removed without proper warnings
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2014, 06:08:10 AM »
So, to add some salt to the wound, since ONE slot had been dropped from the 14 slots assigned to the route, NONE of the flights flew resulting in additional warnings about slots about to be lost. Now, the notifications are saying that both the DFW and GSO slots will be toasted... So... I rebought the slots that were missing from the set. RouteID = 118387

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Re: Slots removed without proper warnings
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2014, 06:30:57 PM »
While checking the slot expenses thing, also checked this and it wasn't possible to replicate this without the exact data. A slot cannot be removed unless it has a value that it has been warned, so either the warning has been missed or for some reason it has not been sent (but the warning value has been updated still in the database). Report if seen again.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.