Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [-] cannot buy aircraft of alliance member  (Read 200 times)

Offline meiru

• Members
[-] cannot buy aircraft of alliance member
« on: December 30, 2013, 08:03:33 PM »
maybe not a bug, but pretty strange... I wanted to buy an MD-87 (14 years, 1 year to D-check) from an alliance member and the system tells me, that I already bought too many too cheap aircrafts... now, can you tell me what "too cheap" means? ... it's hard to make money with those jets. Do you know how much fuel they burn and how expensive the maintenance is? The price that we calculated was the price that I can probably get out of the airplane until I have to scrap it (and selling it with >22yrs is not an option that I want to count on) .... so... if I would buy it for... let's say < 8 Millions, that could be "too cheap", but 18 ? ... on the market I can find others for 12 !!! so, I'm not really buying a cheap aircraft, but a rather expensive one... but he helped me out, so I thought... why not... I'll pay those 5 M ... but I can't!
« Last Edit: December 30, 2013, 08:06:46 PM by sami »

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Re: cannot buy aircraft of alliance member
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2013, 08:06:13 PM »
Make sure the seller has assigned a proper selling price to it; the selling page has now displayed price limits for alliance sales. (which are different from general sales)

(the selling page was changed today so if it was listed earlier it may trigger this, but any new listings are not affected, so simply ask him to edit/check the listing)

Offline meiru

• Members
Re: [-] cannot buy aircraft of alliance member
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2013, 12:15:38 AM »
22 Millions?!? That's the lowest he could go!!! who the hell would ever buy an old 87 for such a high price??

he scrapped it...

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.