Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Discrimination in this game?  (Read 559 times)

romepa1301

• Former member
Discrimination in this game?
« on: December 30, 2013, 01:21:57 PM »
If some administrator read this topic, please I demand explain the rule of the anti monopoly bureau. I have a message that warns me that I am violating this rule, but in other hand I have a competitor (KingKongAir) that oversupply demand but noting happens. This player gets to compete routes all ready supply it and some times with more capable aircraft.
So, what this mean? what kind of discrimination is this?
I want to remember that this is NOT a FREE game. I am PAYING for this game but I feel violated my rights!

Offline dmoose42

• Members
Re: Discrimination in this game?
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2013, 01:29:45 PM »
Please post the game world, as well as the specific route so that Sami can investigate.

Online Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2013, 01:45:45 PM »
The oversupply validation system is fully automated. If some airline is in violation of the rule, there will be a message and time to correct, and after that the route is closed.

If you think that the other airline is also violating the rule, my best guess is that you are misreading the charts - especially if there are no actions/changes from him within a period of two days..

edit: and to add (checked) - the route SKAR-SKCL is NOT flown against the rule by the other airline, as he provides 50 seats on 30pax/day route. So like I guessed, nothing wrong,

Offline Infinity

• Members
    • Aviation Awareness
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2013, 01:54:16 PM »
I have a message that warns me that I am violating this rule, but in other hand I have a competitor (KingKongAir) that oversupply demand but noting happens.

All other things aside, it is not a terribly smart idea to serve a route that is already overserved by a competitor with a single flight. Chances are your loads will never get into a profitable area.

Offline [ATA] b757capt

• Members
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2013, 04:01:35 AM »
If some administrator read this topic, please I demand explain the rule of the anti monopoly bureau. I have a message that warns me that I am violating this rule, but in other hand I have a competitor (KingKongAir) that oversupply demand but noting happens. This player gets to compete routes all ready supply it and some times with more capable aircraft.
So, what this mean? what kind of discrimination is this?
I want to remember that this is NOT a FREE game. I am PAYING for this game but I feel violated my rights!

The previous thread you started on this was closed. What routes are you saying are over served? I can't find a single route you fly that is unfairly served.

I would suggest you spend sometime in the forums reading about this topics. It is absolutely normal for an airline to fly 150% of the demand on a route.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.