Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: 7day scheduling (help)  (Read 1149 times)

Offline ezzeqiel

• Members
7day scheduling (help)
« on: December 20, 2013, 04:47:10 PM »
I know there's a new feature to make this (a little more) easy, but somehow is not working for me...

First of all, I don't find the button "create route like this for the next day"...

Secondly, my routes are shown just like before (even if I set the same Flight Number):

I must be doing something wrong, but I can't figure out what...

Offline meiru

• Members
Re: 7day scheduling (help)
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2013, 04:56:53 PM »
the button is on top of the page that you see, after creating the route

and the flights are collapsed only in the flight plan, not in the planning website

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2013, 04:57:33 PM »
They are not grouped together in manage routes view, only in planning/timetables (to group them use the destination view in manage routes). And you can use the same flt number only if the flight is not on the same day.

ie. TY100 could not be planned to fly twice on mondays etc.

Offline ezzeqiel

• Members
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2013, 05:00:21 PM »
ok, I saw it (never payed attention to that green panel before)... thanks guys !

alexis08

• Former member
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2013, 03:01:02 AM »
keep getting the same code for days now nobodys cares i cant even start a new route w/out problems tired of ppl saying its me when its cleary the servers to the game not spending my money on game that doesnt work prob ty >:(

brique

• Former member
Re: 499
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2013, 03:19:46 AM »
keep getting the same code for days now nobodys cares i cant even start a new route w/out problems tired of ppl saying its me when its cleary the servers to the game not spending my money on game that doesnt work prob ty >:(

Dear Alexis : you have now posted this several times, and been replied to by the admin here in those other posts. So : the error message, which is pretty much a standard one, is clear and has been explained to you : It may not be an issue with your ISP servers, or with here, but with one of the countless servers which every internet user travels through on their journeys through the web :  for example, one popular game had a problem with a specific set of servers operated by a certain US telecom, which always blocked their traffic for reasons unknown : its a pain, yes, but repeated posts about the problem will not fix something outside the control of the the game providers : something is happening somewhere else to your traffic prior to it arriving at this server, so this server cannot respond correctly, thus the error message.
Its a good idea not to repeat your posts, it does nothing much but annoy folk and wont get you any the nearer to finding the solution, especially if you hijack other threads to do so.

alexis08

• Former member
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2013, 05:08:16 AM »
hijacking what iam just say the facts so if i want to say it maybe someone will listen the game is cool i like it but fix the issue i playing many online games never had problems like this

Offline ZombieSlayer

• Members
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2013, 05:17:59 AM »
hijacking what iam just say the facts so if i want to say it maybe someone will listen the game is cool i like it but fix the issue i playing many online games never had problems like this

Everyone is listening AND everyone is answering. The error is NOT with Airwaysim.com, it is somewhere between your machine and the AWS servers. There is NOTHING Sami can do to help you as the error is in no way caused by, the fault of, or associated with airwaysim.com.
Co-Founder Elite Worldwide Alliance
CEO PacAir
Designated "Tier 1 Opponent"

brique

• Former member
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2013, 06:54:04 AM »
Everyone is listening AND everyone is answering. The error is NOT with Airwaysim.com, it is somewhere between your machine and the AWS servers. There is NOTHING Sami can do to help you as the error is in no way caused by, the fault of, or associated with airwaysim.com.

Apparently, we must go to his house, run a check-route on his traffic to AWS, then go to each server on the way, and request them to check their logs and thus establish which is the problem node : oh, and when his ISP re-routes it 5 mins later, repeat. But a good start would be if Alexis ran all current updates for his OS and apps, especially Flash (older versions can conflict sometimes with sites configured to use current version) ; cleared his caches on his browser (which may be using cached pages/data that conflict with updates) : checked that his network was not running through any proxies with filters (common enough problem, many workplaces/libraries/schools do that to keep within their usage policies) : check that his firewall/security settings are not conflicting (as in restricting port usage, or blocking certain content or sites and are confusing AWS with somewhere else) : check any ad-blocking software (can sometimes stop pages loading if the ad-server doesnt get a response to its cookies, common on free servers which rely on the ad revenue to run themselves) : roll over his IP ( if dynamic), some nodes/proxies will shun entire IP blocks if they have had issues with them in the past, such as spam/scams/hacks etc. Mostly, Alexis has to accept that the web is a complex beastie, with many points in which problems can occur, not just at the start and end point, the true wonder is how well it works 99% of the time.

irony : whilst typing this reply, my connection died and had to be resuscitated ; reason unknown... damn you AWS!
« Last Edit: December 21, 2013, 06:56:34 AM by brique »

alexis08

• Former member
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2013, 06:36:45 PM »
lol ive talk devs on other games i play its not my end my comp wk old brand new not having trouble no place else only here you all think you are so smart i was going to buy credits here but i spend my money on kabam at least they know there doing and treat there ppl right

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2013, 06:44:36 PM »
First of all - seriously, please stop spamming. I had to delete yet again a new thread from you (at least the 5th of that kind already!), there is no need for that.

And like everyone have pointed out, and like I have done my best to investigate, the issue is NOT at our end. Sorry that you are having trouble but there is nothing we can do about it (we do not have any record of any such errors to begin with and you did not provide any additional info in the bug forum's thread even though I asked for..), and would appreciate if you'd take a moment and actually read and try to understand what has been talked.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2013, 06:46:37 PM by sami »

ucfknightryan

• Former member
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2013, 07:54:18 PM »
lol ive talk devs on other games i play its not my end my comp wk old brand new not having trouble no place else only here you all think you are so smart i was going to buy credits here but i spend my money on kabam at least they know there doing and treat there ppl right

The fact that you have no trouble at some other place does not mean the problem is on airwaysim's end.  The error you are getting specifically says that the connection was terminated by YOUR end while it was processing.  Either your computer does have an issue, or your isp has an issue, or some network between your isp and airwaysim has an issue.  There is absolutely no way for someone on the airwaysim end to tell you why your end is closing the connection to the airwaysim server.  If rebooting your pc even temporarily fixed the issue (suggested by your original bug report) that's even more evidence that something is wrong on your end.  People have been trying to help you by explaining this but you apparently prefer to refuse the help and call them incompetent. I'm sorry that you want to deny reality, but denying reality doesn't change reality.

Secondly, repeatedly posting multiple threads about an issue and worse hijacking other peoples threads to bring up the issue is horrible forum etiquette, in fact it's flat out rude.  No one likes spammers, and that's the main reason you've received such a negative response from people as you have posted thread after thread after thread.

Offline ezzeqiel

• Members
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2013, 11:36:10 PM »

you are the only one in the AWS universe having this issue...

I recommend you:

1- put your current computer in the garbage.
2- buy a new computer
3- call your isp and cancel the service.
4- put satellite internet, or any other cable ISP
5- stop spamming on the forums.

Offline meiru

• Members
« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2013, 12:17:59 AM »
Well... depending on the server infrastructure, it could also be a server problem. If you have e.g. a "load balancer" between the clients and the real servers, then this load balancer could cause such errors, in case it is not possible to contact the server instances quick enough... Amazon had such problems with their systems.

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2013, 08:16:09 AM »
Well... depending on the server infrastructure, it could also be a server problem. If you have e.g. a "load balancer"

Yes, I am aware of that, but we don't use those, since there is only one server for aws. (Which nobody else uses btw.)

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.