Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [-] MT9 - route creation is doubling up  (Read 342 times)

dasherhalo

• Former member
[-] MT9 - route creation is doubling up
« on: December 12, 2013, 10:47:37 PM »
This has happened 3 times in a row now. I open several route creation screens in new tabs (like I always do), using Chrome.

Normally, when I create the flight it gives the "flight number already in use" error - then refreshes the page and flight number, and I can create the flight. But this morning, I get the warning message, the page and flight number refreshes, but when I go to schedule the flight, I've got two routes created.

Here's the screenies from the last one I did to confirm that it wasn't my imagination, or just a shaky mouse finger.

!st shot is of the screen right after initial creation attempt:

Second shot is the scheduling screen, where two lots have been created

« Last Edit: December 27, 2013, 05:28:38 PM by sami »

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Re: MT9 - route creation is doubling up
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2013, 11:06:41 PM »
Can't really test or replicate with such limited info. Step-by-step what you did?

dasherhalo

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2013, 10:51:00 AM »
Hi Sami.

in the screen shot I'm posting (it's just happened again), I found 4 routes for an F100. opened them all on separate tabs, set up the times, and created the routes from earliest to latest, one at a time - ie, i set up each routes times, leaving all four flights open until I was happy.

then , I created LFNM-LEBB (1215/1216). went to the next tab - pressed ok to create LFMN-LEAL. that thew up a "this flight number has already been used error", which refreshed the page, and then i hit "ok" again, and this created 1217/1218. repeated this step for the next two legs.

as you can see, the last "leg" to LEZL has been created twice.

I thought i might have a twitchy mouse, and I was hitting "ok" twice, and it was creating the route twice, but if that were true, it should be bringing up the "this flight number has already been used" error, no?

Offline meiru

• Members
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2013, 06:39:34 PM »
I once had a problem that was similar... I did create 7 flights on 7 days, but in the end, the first one (monday) existed two times... I didn't create it (it was an exact copy! time, day, flight number, aircraft... and that's something I can't create... the system would/should block it)
I can't offer you a way to reproduce it... but that doesn't mean, that it doesn't happen... and, it seems, that it happens more often than I first thought

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2013, 05:28:34 PM »
Tested exactly like you described with the same browser and did not replicate it ..

(= opened 4x route editor, set up times, saved one by one - result 4 routes like there should be)

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.