Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [-] route sales result erratic updates prior to day change  (Read 243 times)

Online schro

• Members
[-] route sales result erratic updates prior to day change
« on: November 24, 2013, 02:53:17 PM »
It appears that the route sales result number on the dashboard updates with revenue a good bit before expenses prior to the game day change, so if I navigate to the dashboard I will sometimes see that the metric has increased  by 20-30% where it should have been. This usually causes for me to check my bases for significant bankruptcies of my competitors, then when the day changes and I refresh the page, the value goes back to where it should be. I then get annoyed and remind myself to not get excited next time. This time, I'm bug reporting!
« Last Edit: November 24, 2013, 06:25:06 PM by sami »

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Re: route sales result erratic updates prior to day change
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2013, 06:25:00 PM »
Route sales number are indeed updated before income sheet data. But still they do happen without any delay between them. Large game worlds have very large database actions and if your routes get updated first you will see them some tens of seconds before other data updates. ...it's just how it works. In small games it's not noticeable.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.