Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Aircraft value  (Read 629 times)

Offline Frederik

• Members
Aircraft value
« on: October 24, 2013, 11:01:43 PM »
Could anybody please advise where I can find the information related to the value of each of the aircraft I operate.

Before the major change in layout it was mentioned in the maintenance window - now I can't find it?

Frederik
Swiss quality all over the world

Online JumboShrimp

• Members
Re: Aircraft value
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2013, 01:33:56 AM »
You can click on "buy" button for the aircraft.  The amount shown as price to buy it is a combination of the aircraft value + 50% of the remaining lease payments.  If the lease is very close to expiration, the value shown is pretty much the value of the aircraft.

Offline Frederik

• Members
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2013, 02:33:33 AM »
Thank you for your indication

This however requires that you calculate back the value from the sum of 50% of the remaining lease payments added to the value......
I was wondering if the value was not just written somewhere... but apparently not
javascript:void(0);

FORSBERC

• Former member
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2013, 04:05:17 AM »
If you own the aircraft, you can see the value under the aircraft page, and sort by lease amount. If the aircraft is owned, it will show there. I'm not sure if that helps though.

Offline Frederik

• Members
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2013, 11:40:35 AM »
Thank you for your help.

I was however looking for the aircraft value if you lease the plane - used to be shown, not any more apparently.

F

Online JumboShrimp

• Members
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2013, 05:43:17 PM »
Thank you for your indication

This however requires that you calculate back the value from the sum of 50% of the remaining lease payments added to the value......
I was wondering if the value was not just written somewhere... but apparently not
javascript:void(0);

Nope, nothing easier.  It is not that difficult to make a formulas if you want a precise value, or if the lease expiration is far in the future...

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.