Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [-] No indication of morale increase with multi bases  (Read 341 times)

Offline travelair

• Members
[-] No indication of morale increase with multi bases
« on: October 13, 2013, 06:48:38 AM »
Hey, the title is a bit weird perhaps, but I dont know how to better describe it:

With 1 base, when you increase the salary of one work group the green "news" window after saving the changes, indicated that by saying: "Raised the salary of 'High level management'. Increased Morale" or something like this.

Now with 2 bases, when I raise salary, the morale increases, but its not shown in the text, so I happily kept raising and raising salaries, because no text indication stating that any morale has increased, only to find out it had and I was at 100%. And that probably a few $ ealier too ???

Please look into this, thx
« Last Edit: December 06, 2013, 01:09:35 PM by sami »

Offline travelair

• Members
Re: No indication of morale increase with multi bases
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2013, 01:07:02 AM »
So will this ever get fixed?

BD

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2013, 02:03:11 AM »
So will this ever get fixed?
I've not noticed any commitment to a timeline for a request, but if accepted the title has the prefix [ok] added.  If rejected [-] is added.  If nothing, it is still in consideration.

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2013, 01:09:32 PM »
Tested and works fine; had 4 bases, increased salary of HQ group and 'Staff morale has been raised by the payraise.' message appears. Then increased salary of another staff group's staff on bases 2-3 and same message appears.

It won't appear if morale is already 100.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.