Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Q: Maint. check + moving schedule  (Read 718 times)

rubiohiguey

• Former member
Q: Maint. check + moving schedule
« on: October 11, 2013, 01:52:32 PM »
Hello folks, 2 simple and brief questions:

1) I understand each check adds % to A/C condition. How much % is A, B, C and D check? Also is this % based on existing value, or on 100% scale value. E.g. if an aircraft has 86% condition and a check would add 10% (random number) would such 10% be the 10% of 86%(existing condition) or 10% of 100%, in other words, would the condition go 86%->94.6% or 86%->96%.

2) How can i simply move schedule from one A/C to another. I read in forums there was a simple way to do it, so far I was removing schedule from one A/C and adding it to another A/C. is there a button to move schedule from particular A/C "A" to a particular A/C "B" ?

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Re: Q: Maint. check + moving schedule
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2013, 02:52:53 PM »
The percentage values for mx checks are not important. If you need to repair to certain %, then use the repair tool.

brique

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2013, 03:00:34 PM »
Hello folks, 2 simple and brief questions:

2) How can i simply move schedule from one A/C to another. I read in forums there was a simple way to do it, so far I was removing schedule from one A/C and adding it to another A/C. is there a button to move schedule from particular A/C "A" to a particular A/C "B" ?

open scheduling (under 'routes' tab) : find the aircraft you want to move the schedule from : on the right are some icons : select the green arrow : on hover it will read 'move schedule' : click : this will open a box listing aircraft in the same group without schedules : select the target aircraft, click OK and job done : the schedule has been moved : you may need to double-check the a/b checks as they can sometimes get 'lost' in the move and then do not get done.

rubiohiguey

• Former member
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2013, 04:15:50 PM »
open scheduling (under 'routes' tab) : find the aircraft you want to move the schedule from : on the right are some icons : select the green arrow : on hover it will read 'move schedule' : click : this will open a box listing aircraft in the same group without schedules : select the target aircraft, click OK and job done : the schedule has been moved : you may need to double-check the a/b checks as they can sometimes get 'lost' in the move and then do not get done.

OK because I read here in teh forums that C check was like 30% improvement in condition. so that is not true?

rubiohiguey

• Former member
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2013, 04:16:56 PM »
OK because I read here in teh forums that C check was like 30% improvement in condition. so that is not true?

THX! I never actually checked what the big green arrow was for ...silly me.

brique

• Former member
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2013, 05:28:43 PM »

As Sami says, I'd not worry too much about exactly how many percent each check adds : main thing is keeping the planes in good condition with regular a/b checks : once a planes condition drops below 80% or so, you'll start seeing mean amounts of delays/cancels for 'technical reasons'. if you have a plane in poor condition, use the 'perform maintenance' option on its info page, then you'll get to a choice of option : play around a bit, dont just hit 'extra maint' to get it to 100%, sometimes 98 or 99% works out a lot cheaper and can be a day less in the hanger. Over the month ( between b-checks) condition will deteriorate : that's normal, especially as the plane gets older, the b-check will usually put it back in the high 90% range again.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.