Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Is the support tickets working?  (Read 402 times)

Offline xyeahtony

• Members
Is the support tickets working?
« on: October 09, 2013, 06:29:33 PM »
I've noticed that when i click the contact us button and send in a support ticket, i'm not getting the confirmation email. I thought it was a fluke, but then i sent a second support ticket just to be sure, but i got nothing. My emails spam folder is empty and i usually get AWS emails no problem.

Is anyone else seeing this?

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Re: Is the support tickets working?
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2013, 06:30:14 PM »
Did you check the spam?

Though have to say, have not received anything here either, have to investigate.   I do see them at the support email inbox, but the ticket system has not picked them up for some reason.

Offline xyeahtony

• Members
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2013, 06:33:28 PM »
Did you check the spam?

Though have to say, have not received anything here either, have to investigate.   I do see them at the support email inbox, but the ticket system has not picked them up for some reason.

alright, so they are going thru, phew. Wasn't trying to spam you if that was the impression you were getting haha. Thanks

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2013, 06:38:30 PM »
Yes, actually for some reason it still doesn't pick it up to the web based support ticket system. I tested sending one message myself and it worked just fine, and I wonder if it could be because of your nickname's [ and ] or something that way. But will investigate that (bug) a bit and reply soon also via PM this time to your message.

Offline xyeahtony

• Members
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2013, 06:50:16 PM »
its possible. the [ ] always seems to mess up a lot of systems on the net. I got your PM. Thanks for the quick reply.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.