Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Seperating a day form a route  (Read 696 times)

rubiohiguey

• Former member
Seperating a day form a route
« on: October 06, 2013, 09:31:24 PM »
OK, another question (please have patience with me).

If I have a route with 1234567 (days) supply, departing at 7 Am, (for example) and I want to move day 6 to 7.15 AM, correct me if I am wrong but this is the only way to do it:

1) Edit Route
2) Unclick Day 6
3) Save Route
4) Create a new Route for Day 6 departing at 7.30 AM
5) Schedule Day 6 new route to the aircraft

I do not lose the slot when I unclick day 6, right? (I haven't ever tried it, so I do not know)
I know I do not lose slot when I cancel the whole route and uncheck "return slot to public", but what about the scenario above (removing/unclicking one day in Route Edit option?

Is there any other, faster, easier way to move schedule on just one day?

Thank you.

Online schro

• Members
Re: Seperating a day form a route
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2013, 09:53:00 PM »
Not a fast way to do it, but...

1. Cancel route, keep slots
2. Create 12345-7 route at 0600
3. Create 6 route at 0600 (to reuse the slot)
3alt. Create 6 route at 0730 and see if you get partial credit for the 0600 slot reuse
4. Edit 6 route to 0730 (will pay a slot movement fee)

exchlbg

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2013, 01:04:12 AM »
If you donīt reuse any closed slot within one month (or so) you will lose it, but system will give warnings about that.(System reacts as if you chose "keep slot")
System allows you to move slots around within the hour with a gradual raising partial fee for doing so instead of canceling/rebuying the complete slot.
There are limits for slot restricted airports as well as for passing the hour limit.
I would prefer the mentioned tactic by schro, first open up a route using the original slot and then move it to planned time to make sure you donīt pay twice.
Scheduling is a tedious process but it stays to be your work without automated processes.Itīs one of the basic tasks as game CEO and as I see it,it will stay this way.
Again I suggest you to do a little work of your own searching all (also the archived ) forums for discussions about a topic you start to discover, and if it was to see, what problems
were solved and explained already before and what problems actually occur or stay for veteran gamers for deeper insight.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2013, 01:06:45 AM by exchlbg »

Mr.HP

• Former member
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2013, 01:26:10 AM »

I do not lose the slot when I unclick day 6, right? (I haven't ever tried it, so I do not know)

No, you don't. The slot of day 6 will be there, and marked with * as unused slot in airport slot page

Online schro

• Members
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2013, 04:09:51 AM »
No, you don't. The slot of day 6 will be there, and marked with * as unused slot in airport slot page

If you edit a route and drop a day, you lose the slot. Period.

Mr.HP

• Former member
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2013, 05:22:10 AM »
Actually, the slot is temporary "lost" and no one can access it. No * mark in airport slot page, too. My bad for saying it's there

If you take the edited route, and reedit it to fly every day, the slot is there with no extra fee

So best way to separate a day from a route, is like schro said on post #2

rubiohiguey

• Former member
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2013, 02:48:39 PM »
Actually, the slot is temporary "lost" and no one can access it. No * mark in airport slot page, too. My bad for saying it's there

If you take the edited route, and reedit it to fly every day, the slot is there with no extra fee

So best way to separate a day from a route, is like schro said on post #2

yes I tried it this way when i went to create new route for day 6 it asked me to pay, went back, added day 6 to the main route, fortunately no fee, saved, cancelled route, created route 12345-7 and then one for day 6.

exchlbg

• Former member
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2013, 03:08:03 PM »
Itīs because the "hidden" slot is still there on the exact minute for you to reuse, but only at exact this time. So if you try to open a new route at another minute of the hour slot trader counts that as acquiring a  new,additional slot. Only way to save money is to move an actually owned and used slot.

Mr.HP

• Former member
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2013, 03:19:12 PM »
Itīs because the "hidden" slot is still there on the exact minute for you to reuse, but only at exact this time. So if you try to open a new route at another minute of the hour slot trader counts that as acquiring a  new,additional slot. Only way to save money is to move an actually owned and used slot.

Nope, you can't use that hidden slot on new route, even at the exact minute. Only the "edited" route can be reedited and use that slot

And if you own slots at this particular hour (marked with * on airport slot page), when create new route with time on that hour, doesn't need to be at exact minute, they are still free

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.