Another "Demand" question - days

Started by rubiohiguey, October 06, 2013, 08:37:31 PM

rubiohiguey

If I fly from A to B, let's say 8 pm, arrive 11.30pm on FRIDAY, return departure 00.45 arrival 5.45 on SATURDAY, would my return demand (B to A) be the "Friday" numbers or "Saturday" numbers?

In other words, for my demand, does outbound flight count, or is each flight (outbound/inbound) considered independently?

Sami

Each flight goes on that day's demand when it departs from that airport (considered in local time of that airport).

exchlbg

That´s also important to know for obeying the rule of non-oversupplying a route. Highest number of seats must not go over 200% of everyday demand. So see that your planes leave on the same day
they arrived (before midnight) or you might supply double seat numbers on the next.

rubiohiguey

Quote from: exchlbg on October 06, 2013, 09:00:19 PM
That´s also important to know for obeying the rule of non-oversupplying a route. Highest number of seats must not go over 200% of everyday demand. So see that your planes leave on the same day
they arrived (before midnight) or you might supply double seat numbers on the next.

200% refers to the highest number of seats >> I << provide, or that total supply among all airlines cannot be more than 200% of the demand?

schro

Quote from: rubiohiguey on October 06, 2013, 09:26:59 PM
200% refers to the highest number of seats >> I << provide, or that total supply among all airlines cannot be more than 200% of the demand?

200% that you supply OR 200% that your alliance supplies in aggregate, not of total airline seats. Only the former is automatically enforced by the system while the latter requires a manual grievance to be filed.

exchlbg

Generally these are basic rules of gameplay, so please make yourself acquainted with the basic gameplay in all available manuals, tips, hints and FAQ´s. Although you see everyone being helpful,we can´t clear up every detail of basic gameplay here in general forum for every newcomer who doesn´t feel like reading first.