Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: C/D checks - automatic?  (Read 478 times)

rubiohiguey

• Former member
C/D checks - automatic?
« on: October 06, 2013, 06:53:15 PM »
Are C and D checks automatic?

I have couple of aircraft with upcoming C checks (within 14 days) so i would like to know if I need to manually take the aircraft off service and plan a check, or if this C (and later in, D) checks are automatic?

Offline LemonButt

• Members
Re: C/D checks - automatic?
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2013, 06:54:48 PM »
They are automatic by default, unless you change the setting in the "Settings" page to make them not automatic.

rubiohiguey

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2013, 07:03:21 PM »
Under Maintenance of the Aircraft, I found out button "Perform C check immediately". So if I do not perform it manually, it WILL perform automatically on the C-check expiration date, is that correct?

Offline schro

• Members
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2013, 07:13:52 PM »
Under Maintenance of the Aircraft, I found out button "Perform C check immediately". So if I do not perform it manually, it WILL perform automatically on the C-check expiration date, is that correct?

If you haven't changed your setttings, the C/D checks will be performed automagically when they expire.

brique

• Former member
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2013, 07:59:21 PM »
You will get a message when your aircraft is sent to be c/d checked and another when the check is completed and the aircraft is returned to service.

If you go to 'maintenance view' under 'my aircraft', you will also see any out-of-date checks highlighted in red : best not ignored if you do find any of those...

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.