Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Fianncial information for the airplane  (Read 470 times)

rubiohiguey

• Former member
Fianncial information for the airplane
« on: October 02, 2013, 05:39:39 PM »
Under My Aircraft -> Financial Estimate, a newly leased aircraft shows "Weekly leasing Cost" being deducted. Why would it be deducting leasing cost if the lease is paid for for 4 months?

BD

• Former member
Re: Fianncial information for the airplane
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2013, 08:33:53 PM »
Under My Aircraft -> Financial Estimate, a newly leased aircraft shows "Weekly leasing Cost" being deducted. Why would it be deducting leasing cost if the lease is paid for for 4 months?
I don't find what you are looking at.  Do you mean under the Value/Lease column within the My Aircraft page?  If so, those are just reporting what the lease costs are.  Only your Income Statement will reflect what is being deducted for leases.  

You should be able to prove this by adding up your leases that have surpassed the four month period and match that to your weekly Income Statement report under the line called Aircraft Leases.  

If you were aggressive in acquiring aircraft, expect to see that line rise substantially when your four months are up...and be sure to save for C-checks, which usually (depending on the aircraft's profile when you picked it from the used market) start to kick in eight plus months from acquisition.

Offline BloemCEO

• Members
Re: Fianncial information for the airplane
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2013, 08:47:00 PM »
That is a "look-ahead" estimate which projects the profitability of the aircraft based upon historical income it has generated.  It does not mean that leasing expense is being deducted currently, but does give you some idea how things will look when leases do kick in.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.