Emergency credits purchase

Started by OskarKosznicki, September 27, 2013, 07:11:42 PM

OskarKosznicki

Hello guys,

I've been waiting a long time to join a brand new world, and here it comes today!

Unfortunately, I just realised my credit card is out of date, and my bank provided me a new one... Which I just activated on the call centre... Well... I requested activation, that will happen in MONDAY :/

To this time, I'll be already 2 days behind, and probably the world will be full, and I will have to wait another few months...

So, my question is:

1) Does anyone have both Moneybookers and PayPal account, and could help with some transfers?
2) Or maybe someone is playing on PokerStars, and would like to buy me some credits, for equivalent in cash on the PokerStars service...

Thanks for reply!

OjK

swiftus27

Pokerstars = no Americans just so you know.   Full Tilt ruined that for all of us.

exchlbg

This is quite dubious. Begging for money to be among the first to start an airline....how about placing yourself on a street sidewalk with a written sign ? I´m sure you´ll be a success, because everybody will understand your absolutely desperate life situation :you won´t be the first to start an airline at Heathrow and so facing the complete ruin of your life plans ! Please !!

OskarKosznicki

Dude, read with understanding.

I'm not asking for money.
I'm asking for help with TRANSFERING MONEY.

Unfortunately, my card will be activated at monday, and I don't have PayPal*. I have only Skrill account. So I need some kind of transfer like:

- I transfer You 4 EUR to Your Skrill account
- You transfer me 4 EUR to my PayPal account.

That shouldn't be complicated...

* Well I do, now... For sth about 30 minutes.

exchlbg

I´m completely capable of understanding and there is no difference in asking for money or asking for transferring it. Just the reason for your transaction emergency is sooo ridiculous.
There are thousand reasons for other players not to be able to be among the first ones to join, so what? Good luck to you and all who will answer your call anyway.

OskarKosznicki

It would be ridiculous, if not the fact, how quickly this world gonna be full...

Like the previous one opened...
And the one before...

And it really seems stupid that I try to join the bloody game, for about few months right now.

And this is what I call ridiculous :)

exchlbg

Ridiculous is only the fact that you believe this game is only playable if you join on day one. This opening is not Jet Age and won´t be as full because there is more space for players.
There is no good reason for staying out of Airway Sim waiting for a new grand opening, because there are many spaces open in running worlds all the time where you could try to play this game to success, which is in no way guaranteed if you start on day one not knowing how to do it. In fact there are many reasons to let opening rush go by and wait till everythig is settled and first BK´s open up spaces.But you were told that before.You seem still to completely misunderstand what this whole bloody thing is all about if you wait for a possibility to join.

Sami

op PMed me also, and just for info, he's been this time borrowed 5 Cr which will be deducted back on tuesday...

Maarten Otto

The human touch.... Which keeps this game so good.

LemonButt

Quote from: sami on September 27, 2013, 11:15:02 PM
op PMed me also, and just for info, he's been this time borrowed 5 Cr which will be deducted back on tuesday...

Sorry...couldn't resist.

exchlbg

Very nice of you, Sami. You made a desperate person happy, that is the main thing.