Opening base costs & technicalities

Started by LotusAirways, September 16, 2013, 05:23:02 PM

LotusAirways

Hi. I looked around and find some info from 2010 but the rules may have changed a bit.
Basically I need to know/confirm that when opening a base:

1- There is a one time fee only?
2- What fee can I expect for a level 4 airport and level 5?
3- I can transfer 5 planes free of charge from the HQ?
4- Say I open the base with the 5 planes, what payroll percentage increase can I expect?

Thanks in advance.

Mr.HP

1. Yes
2. Depends on the time frame. For MT game, you'll look at around 20M for second base at a level 5 airport, 40M for the third base, and 60M for the forth one. JA and DOTM will be less in amount. Not sure about level 4 airport, as I've never got one there  :-[
3. Before, there's a small cost when moving A/C around bases. Now, all the moving is free of charge. You can do it while opening a base, or later
4. Percentage depends on the total staff you have at that time. But basically, it will be high due to small number of A/C at base. I've never paid attention so I can't tell you for sure

ArcherII

For the one time fee, you can look into it when you select a base. Right after that, the price will appear just below and you only have to confirm or quit.

Mr.HP

He's not been allowed to open base, yet. So, he's asking for the cost first, to make some cash reserve I guess

LotusAirways

H.P., you are correct.
Thank you all. Useful.