Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [ok] Pop up windows freeze in place on scheduling / iPad  (Read 247 times)

Offline spiff23

• Members
[ok] Pop up windows freeze in place on scheduling / iPad
« on: September 12, 2013, 12:41:02 AM »
Hi,

Not sure if just unique to me or others experience...seems like a recent development as it wasn't a problem a few weeks ago.

Here's what happens

I check a schedule on a plane's line and it will pop up a box with the route information as expected.  I then click on the add maintenance icon and it pops up the schedule maintenance window behind the the first window showing the pop up route info.

So, then you cannot do anything other than close the maintenance window as there is no apparent way to close the schedule window which seems stuck open and stacked as the first item.  

to fix, I then have to scroll down about 5 or 6 plane lines and click on some other planes schedule.  This  anchors the schedule window and then I scroll up and can pop open the maintenance window and schedule the time for the A and B check.

Overall this doesn't seem ideal so thought I'd point out in case it's some that others encounter and/or can be easily fixed.

As I mentioned before I was not having this issue until maybe a week ago.

If someone knows how to screenshot an iPad I'd be happy to take a shot and post here if that would help.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 07:39:37 AM by sami »

Mr.HP

• Former member
Re: Pop up windows freeze in place on scheduling / iPad
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2013, 01:41:37 AM »

If someone knows how to screenshot an iPad I'd be happy to take a shot and post here if that would help.

A simple google get this answered:

With the iPad you can, like the iPhone, take screenshots :
- Simultaneously press the centre circle button (Home) button, and Power, which is located on the top right hand of the iPad. A small flash and a small noise will confirm that you have taken the screenshot.
- The screenshot can be found in the Photos application.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.