Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [-] Being able to schedule aircraft on order.  (Read 449 times)

marc0o0o0o

• Former member
[-] Being able to schedule aircraft on order.
« on: January 29, 2009, 04:52:30 AM »
It's annoying that I can lease used aircraft only when I just arrived from school for them to arrive by the end of the day and being able to schedule them right when they arrive so I don't loose money because it's not flying any route. If I could schedule aircraft on order so they automaticaly start flying a specific route when they arrive it would be great, since I could search for used aircraft without being worried by the delivery time. I know I can delay the delivery of the aircraft but I loose money too, since I have to pay the lease exactly as if it was in my fleet already.

We should be able to schedule aircraft that are arriving within a month or so, I don't think it's nesesary to schedule aircraft that are arriving in a year.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2009, 11:36:52 AM by sami »

Kontio

• Former member
Re: Being able to schedule aircraft on order.
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2009, 08:35:00 AM »
This is such a good idea that it is suggested almost every day. Please search the forum before posting.

Offline lazerr11

• Members
Re: [-] Being able to schedule aircraft on order.
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2009, 12:04:42 AM »
I just want to say that I am just another member who would love to see this feature!  Is there any timeline for when we might see it?  I.E. in the current games or game 4 or something since it is a popular request?

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.