Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [-] Ramp check & fine for no maintenance schedule - but it is  (Read 374 times)

coatedmoney

• Former member
[-] Ramp check & fine for no maintenance schedule - but it is
« on: August 28, 2013, 10:42:11 PM »
Hi guys,

Just logged in and the message below...
Civil Aviation Administration - Ramp Check Results

The Civil Aviation Administration has made a Ramp Check to one of your Boeing 737-200Adv aircraft (G-BABA) and have found out that the aircraft has not been maintained properly. The A checks of the aircraft have expired (they have not been scheduled into the aircraft's rotation).

The CAA has fined you for the amount of 86 000 USD for using an aircraft that not properly maintained and they also expect you to correct this problem as soon as possible.

You can view more details from the My Aircraft page.

I checked the aircraft which in fact had maintenance scheduled... weird

Game is DOTM

Cheers,
« Last Edit: August 28, 2013, 11:03:55 PM by sami »

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Re: Ramp check & fine for no maintenance schedule - but it is
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2013, 11:01:46 PM »
You can get fined even if the check is scheduled. (one word missing in the message actually ..."OR they have not been scheduled...")

The question is was it expired. And the fine cannot be issued unless the check has been wildly expired = way beyond it's limits of one week in case of A check.

This may happen if you change schedules or do other alterations and do not perform the related check immediately when assigning them to the new plane. Move schedule function takes this into account and warns you and prompts for it...

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.