Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [ok] Help I broke it!  (Read 430 times)

Offline LemonButt

• Members
[ok] Help I broke it!
« on: August 25, 2013, 08:13:58 PM »
I couldn't come up with a good subject to explain this, but something broke here.  I think I was idle too long as the session token may have expired and when I pushed search it redirected to the game page and loaded it in the search results div.

It looks like when the redirect happens, the page just needs to check window.location and if it isn't airwaysim.com/game, then force the page to breakout of the divs/frames an reload.  I assume this would happen in any/all pages you are fetching with ajax...

P.S. Can you change the maximum image size to 300 or 400kb?  I had to crop several times to get this to save in a file small enough to upload...
« Last Edit: August 26, 2013, 01:25:05 PM by sami »

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Re: Help I broke it!
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2013, 08:21:04 PM »
Yes it appears to do that when you are idle for too long, just push aircraft->used a/c to get the page loaded again (or the game selection that is).

How long were you idle since your previous click or other action on the game area?

Offline LemonButt

• Members
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2013, 08:22:47 PM »
Yes it appears to do that when you are idle for too long, just push aircraft->used a/c to get the page loaded again (or the game selection that is).

How long were you idle since your previous click or other action on the game area?

Not long...I'd say probably less than 30min, but most definitely less than 60 minutes.

Sanabas

• Former member
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2013, 11:21:51 PM »
I've seen that one before, after being idle long enough to get logged out of gameworld, with only the one tab open. Mine was longer than 60 minutes, though.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.