Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: What is your current goal in this game?  (Read 995 times)

squaregatescrub

• Former member
What is your current goal in this game?
« on: August 23, 2013, 07:21:07 PM »
Just a poll.  Let's see how many here have the same sentiments.  ;D

Offline swiftus27

• Members
Re: What is your current goal in this game?
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2013, 12:52:01 AM »

Don't BK flying out of regional-only airports with zero long haul.

Offline LemonButt

• Members
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2013, 01:21:14 AM »
My goal is to get the "To the end" achievement in DOTM.  Only 54 more weeks left!

squaregatescrub

• Former member
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2013, 02:00:12 AM »
awesome responses!  keep em coming!

kontofhill

• Former member
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2013, 04:42:57 AM »
Not to BK and make it till end of MT, I average 2 BK notices per year.

I started late, 2009, and game ends in 2019 and I serve from a small airport compare to dream airports.

I have couple other objectives, own all my aircraft and have an airline worth of more than billion dollars at the end of the game, with no loans.

Online knobbygb

• Members
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2013, 04:46:25 AM »
In JA8. I will try to fly to EVERY airport in the USA (currently 455).  I'll have to plan my bases VERY carefully for that.  Alaska and Hawaii will be difficult as I don't want to base in either state.  I can see myself running a LOT of loss-making, tech-stopping CS100s or A318s to those small places!   If that's not possible then I want to hit some other "stats" - fly to more than 500 airports (which in a previous discussion we decided that probably nobody has managed before), have over 1000 operational aircraft and have over 1000 aircraft actively leased out to other airlines.  I think the latter will be difficult too - I've had over 500 leased out in a previous game, but this one being so long, I predict a lot will get bored and there will be fewer than 100 players remaining at the end.

Offline Mr.HP

• Members
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2013, 10:31:51 AM »
If that's not possible then I want to hit some other "stats" - fly to more than 500 airports (which in a previous discussion we decided that probably nobody has managed before)

An airline in MT8 has reached 500+ airports, already

Offline SAC

• Members
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2013, 11:04:29 AM »
No big goals for me...just achieve the highest ever AWS CV, and largest ever fleet, both now achieved.  Wanted also $1bn profit per week from $2bn revenue, but doing that regularly now aswell.  So updated goals are set these records so high they will very hard to beat  ;)
...it's not over until I say it's over

Offline Pukeko

• Members
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2013, 03:22:01 PM »
No big goals for me...just achieve the highest ever AWS CV, and largest ever fleet, both now achieved.  Wanted also $1bn profit per week from $2bn revenue, but doing that regularly now aswell.  So updated goals are set these records so high they will very hard to beat  ;)

Well I just returned a leased A330 to you the other month. I'm sure this will make a huge difference towards your reaching your goal. With a million and half less each month for an ancient frame and the D-check about to expire, I'm sure your quivering in your boots! ? ???

Offline SAC

• Members
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2013, 07:30:52 PM »
Well I just returned a leased A330 to you the other month. I'm sure this will make a huge difference towards your reaching your goal. With a million and half less each month for an ancient frame and the D-check about to expire, I'm sure your quivering in your boots! ? ???

I appreciate your contribution to my cause  ;D   The 330 will not be lonely as it has 736 other a/c sat about at LHR awaiting new homes ! 
...it's not over until I say it's over

Offline Mr.HP

• Members
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2013, 04:54:55 AM »

Just curious to know. How much leasing revenue you get weekly? My guess is 130M?

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.