Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [-] Aircraft Reg Reorder  (Read 577 times)

Offline LemonButt

• Members
[-] Aircraft Reg Reorder
« on: August 14, 2013, 02:14:35 AM »
If you have an aircraft registered as ZZZ, for example, and you change the registration to AAA in the scheduling page, the page will refresh, but the schedules won't reorder based on registration number--you have to manually refresh the page to see the change.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2013, 01:32:24 PM by sami »

exchlbg

• Former member
Re: Aircraft Reg Reorder
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2013, 03:33:16 AM »
Sometimes you have to refresh it manually twice before you can change some other reg or move a schedule.

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2013, 05:52:15 PM »
The page does not actually refesh there, just to remove that one unnecessary page load, since I though this is not needed there. Can make it reload the list but is it of any use?

exchlbg

• Former member
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2013, 05:59:11 PM »
I would say yes.

Offline LemonButt

• Members
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2013, 08:10:09 PM »
The page does not actually refesh there, just to remove that one unnecessary page load, since I though this is not needed there. Can make it reload the list but is it of any use?

Can't you just use javascript to sort the rows?  It is a pain because you usually don't just reassign a reg to just 1 aircraft...you do it in groups.

Sanabas

• Former member
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2013, 04:11:01 AM »
I like it the way it is, especially if changing the reg on a group. Because instead of the list reordering each time and needing you to find the next plane to change, you can just work down the list changing each one, not wait for page reloads, and when you're finished, you can just open the scheduling page again from the top menu, and see it all ordered correctly.

Offline LemonButt

• Members
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2013, 01:14:24 PM »
I like it the way it is, especially if changing the reg on a group. Because instead of the list reordering each time and needing you to find the next plane to change, you can just work down the list changing each one, not wait for page reloads, and when you're finished, you can just open the scheduling page again from the top menu, and see it all ordered correctly.

JavaScript is client-side and wouldn't reload the page or lose your spot on the list.

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2013, 01:32:19 PM »
hmm okay, since this seems to divide the opinions a bit I'll keep it the way it is for now.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.