Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [ok] Too many unassigned routes error - but no slots purchased  (Read 373 times)

Sanabas

• Former member
I'm closing down routes to get slots, then creating a 7-day schedule. So I haven't purchased a single slot in my HQ, and I still have 35 slots that I already own and are unflown. Yet I've just triggered the warning about creating too many routes. It's a PITA, because I have to put half the schedules in, guess when the maintenance is, then go and create all the others. I also have to wait for the day to change, as I'm not able to assign all the routes and then hire staff in the short time available.

Fair enough if the warning triggers when using newly-purchased slots (though it seems over-zealous there, too) but it really shouldn't trigger if the created routes use already own & flown slots.

*edit*And refreshing the page after assigning half the schedule loses the tech-stops, just to annoy me some more.  :laugh: */edit*
« Last Edit: October 15, 2013, 07:02:38 AM by sami »

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.