Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [ok] Another input type=number and border style  (Read 341 times)

Offline LemonButt

• Members
[ok] Another input type=number and border style
« on: August 03, 2013, 01:41:48 PM »
This is the same issue I reported here, just on a different page: https://www.airwaysim.com/forum/index.php/topic,48310.msg269216.html

On the view route page to edit the ticket prices, the input type=number needs to be expanded as it cuts off the number in Chrome.  The boxes on the price management page are width=50 and look fine.

I also noticed a "bug" where I think you just missed an entry or a class on the stylesheet.  On the my aircraft page, there are no borders around the tab headers (or at least that's what I'm calling them) at the top.  But on various other pages, such as the Income Statement and Airline Information page there are borders that I believe shouldn't be there...see screenshots.

« Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 08:36:37 AM by sami »

Mr.HP

• Former member
Re: Another input type=number and border style
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2013, 03:17:11 PM »
I'm using Chrome, too and I don't see any borderline like you said. Is your Chrome up to date?

Offline LemonButt

• Members
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2013, 03:21:43 PM »
I'm using Chrome, too and I don't see any borderline like you said. Is your Chrome up to date?

The about page says it is.  I do web development and have had this issue myself as Chrome and other browsers will put a border around your elements if it is unable to show focus otherwise.  BTW those border boxes are only when it has focus.  So if you click the link and don't click anything else, you get the border.

Mr.HP

• Former member
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2013, 04:35:25 AM »
Ah, now I got what you meant. Yeah, it is exactly what you've described

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.