AirwaySim Frequent Player Program

Started by Sami, April 01, 2013, 11:22:10 AM

Sami

Great news! AirwaySim is pleased to open a new Frequent Player Program called "AirwaySim-Miles&Less".

This customer loyalty group is available to only the very elite(*) of players. Members joining this group will benefit from special discounts on their Credits purchases and will have access to early development versions of the software. Any member joining in today will get a special bonus of being able to choose the new user interface and site layout (under development) into AirwaySim already now, weeks before others.

All "Miles&Less" members will also enjoy a complimentary special tour to AirwaySim development headquarters ("HQ"), to be held during April 2014. AirwaySim HQ is located in Lapland ("Finland" ...it's in Europe), and is pictured below(*).

To join the "AirwaySim-Miles&Less" frequent player program you must enroll in two steps. Due to security policies at our "HQ" we shall require a written application and a copy of your latest AirwaySim Credits invoice (proof of membership) to be mailed to us (address: AirwaySim, "HQ", 986600 Lapland, Finland). When the application has been mailed to us, you can fill in the enrollment form at this page to complete the application. We shall be in touch when the application is approved.

(1* = denotes also others than members of Elite Alliance, for a limited time only!)
(2* = we hope to install real windows to our HQ building by next year. We are already running Windows though...)

stevecree

alexgv1

Sounds a bit like the Turkish Airline FFP: Miles&(No)Smiles LOL  ;D

Hope everybody had a happy Easter weekend!
CEO of South Where Airlines (SWA|WH)

Zombie Slayer

Quote from: sami on April 01, 2013, 11:22:10 AM

(1* = denotes also others than members of Elite Alliance, for a limited time only!)

Get in while you can, soon only ACTUAL Elite airlines will be permitted to join!  ;D
Don Collins of Ohio III, by the Grace of God of the SamiMetaverse of HatF and MT and of His other Realms and Game Worlds, King, Head of the Elite Alliance, Defender of the OOB, Protector of the Slots

Jona L.

Quote from: JetWestInc on April 01, 2013, 05:40:02 PM
Get in while you can, soon only ACTUAL Elite airlines will be permitted to join!  ;D

I'd rather not get any discounts on AWS than be part of your "community".

[SC] - King Kong

Quote from: [SC] Jona L. on April 01, 2013, 06:48:40 PM

Also april fools day? I guess not?  8)

Jona L.

Quote from: [SC] - King Kong on April 01, 2013, 08:26:25 PM

You guess right, I'm dead serious. Never actually liked April fools at all.

farmtool33

Zombie Slayer

Quote from: [SC] - King Kong on April 01, 2013, 08:26:25 PM

Yes, was playing along with the direct quote from Sami. The part where it said "*1. denotes also others than members of Elite Alliance, for a limited time only!"

Quote from: [SC] Jona L. on April 01, 2013, 06:48:40 PM

:laugh: It's ok. We prefer positive attitudes and a sense of humor here at Elite. It doesn't seem you would fit in too well  ;)

Don Collins of Ohio III, by the Grace of God of the SamiMetaverse of HatF and MT and of His other Realms and Game Worlds, King, Head of the Elite Alliance, Defender of the OOB, Protector of the Slots

swiftus27

And a funny thread goes trollish in 2.2 minutes.

Budjet

stevecree

Quote from: swiftus27 on April 02, 2013, 11:26:48 AM
And a funny thread goes trollish in 2.2 minutes.

Quite sad how this post ended up hijacked   #noneed !!

Sami

mmkay, so nobody wants to see our HQ?  (no applications)  :P

(ie. back to topic!)

Jona L.

Quote from: sami on April 02, 2013, 09:22:41 PM
mmkay, so nobody wants to see our HQ?  (no applications)  :P

(ie. back to topic!)

Well, if I should get to Helsinki for any occasion, I'll be more than happy to step by.
Though I'd only visit the Operations devision in Vantaa, and not the "HQ" in 986600 Lapland ;)

Zombie Slayer

Quote from: sami on April 02, 2013, 09:22:41 PM
mmkay, so nobody wants to see our HQ?  (no applications)  :P

(ie. back to topic!)

Would love to, but I am 4,000nm away  :(

swiftus27

Quote from: SAC on April 02, 2013, 08:27:57 PM
Quite sad how this post ended up hijacked   #noneed !!

Ignoring the above, I will say that I can't wait for the hashtag era to end.  It will be on par with Myspace before too long.

brique

Well, if I trek all the way from PNG to this charming log cabin in some glacier far beyond civilisation, I do hope that Sami offers traditional hospitality by providing us each with our own reindeer : I have heard they are charming, friendly critters ...

alexgv1

Quote from: swiftus27 on April 03, 2013, 01:40:05 AM
Ignoring the above, I will say that I can't wait for the hashtag era to end.  It will be on par with Myspace before too long.

#cantagreemore

stevecree

Quote from: alexgv1 on April 03, 2013, 09:29:44 AM
#cantagreemore

:laugh: :laugh:  somehow I thing #twitter will be around for a lot longer, and be more popular than MySpace...better get used to it boys !

alexgv1

Yeah it might overtake Facebook at this rate... Worrying how quickly things moved on. In that sense, I guess AWS surviving and evolving over 6 years is a great achievement.