Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: loans, how does it work?  (Read 480 times)

Offline meiru

• Members
loans, how does it work?
« on: March 29, 2013, 10:55:13 AM »
How does the loan system work? What do you have to achieve to be able to take out loans? I don't see, why I can't get any. Does every aircraft have to produce profit? Is the profit margin a problem? If so, what's the requirements? I really don't see how it works...

Offline [SC] - King Kong

• Members
Re: loans, how does it work?
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2013, 12:09:32 PM »
I believe its based on your financial history IE. how long youve been in business, the value of your airline, the profits you retained in the past.

A big airline with a lot of assets is more likely to be able to borrow a lot while a start up already starts with a debt. When that is payed off it takes a while and some profits before the bank wants to give you money. Also, your credit rating makes sense, but the rating is based on all above things.

Offline Infinity

• Members
Re: loans, how does it work?
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2013, 12:29:58 PM »
How does the loan system work? What do you have to achieve to be able to take out loans? I don't see, why I can't get any. Does every aircraft have to produce profit? Is the profit margin a problem? If so, what's the requirements? I really don't see how it works...

You have to be in positive company value. The system does not update very often, so you have to stay positive for a day or two before you can take a loan.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.