Whos's your favourite football (soccer) team

Started by liverpoolamazing, March 03, 2013, 08:55:35 AM

liverpoolamazing

mine is Liverpool F.C, there the best team in the world.

Aerlingus1916

Pilot Oatmeal

Quote from: liverpoolamazing on March 03, 2013, 08:55:35 AM
mine is Liverpool F.C, there the best team in the world.

No.  :laugh: :D

Manchester United Football Club.  My whole family line has supported United, in fact I'm the only one not actually born in Manchester but I live there now and it has been a true honour to support this club. 

However I must admit that Manchester United comes second only to my love of flying.  F1 is third :P

liverpoolamazing

I knew there would be some man u supporters, but not the first two replies! :o

Aerlingus1916

alexgv1

CEO of South Where Airlines (SWA|WH)

mtnlion

HIFK. 3 tier in Finnish Football. For me it's not about the quality of the play, but the feeling that this is "my team" and I can go to see them live whenever they're playing.

But I do follow lots of football from various different countries. Sometimes interesting teams and leagues, sometimes interesting players. Some teams I follow: Urawa Reds from Japan, Hammarby from Sweden, Union Berlin from Germany etc. Of course if there's an interesting game going on, I'll watch it, but I don't really care who wins. Though I usually go for the underdog or home team.

brique

Tottenham Hotspur :

After decades of disappointment, it looks like we may have turned the corner and re-discovered the 'Beautiful Game' which once so graced our stadium : well, if not that, beating the Gooners today will suffice...

Aerlingus1916

Spurs are making a HUGE comeback! I have a feeling they'll win against arsenal today.

ArcherII

Quote from: saftfrucht on March 03, 2013, 11:20:25 AM
Werder Bremen :D

I'm Argentinian and support Velez, but Die Werderaner is quite close to my heart. Don't ask.
I've also been following BVB recently due to their amazing form. And Gotze. And Reus.

Infinity

BVB sucks, but Kloppo, their coach, is cool.

MRFREAK

Gleipner

Jumping on the Black-and-Yellow bandwagon here, AIK is my team.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrSs453rRr8
This video is also worth watching. From a game some years ago between the two biggest teams in Stockholm, like il classico if you'd like. A protest against some new rules concerning supporters suggested by the national football association. Don't really like the other team at all but the show is nice. First 10 minuites of the game was played in total silence and second half started with.... well have a look see. :)

Also rather found of Barcelona.

MRFREAK

Quote from: Gleipner on March 04, 2013, 09:50:53 PM
Jumping on the Black-and-Yellow bandwagon here, AIK is my team.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrSs453rRr8
This video is also worth watching. From a game some years ago between the two biggest teams in Stockholm, like il classico if you'd like. A protest against some new rules concerning supporters suggested by the national football association. Don't really like the other team at all but the show is nice. First 10 minuites of the game was played in total silence and second half started with.... well have a look see. :)

Also rather found of Barcelona.

Oh yeah that's an awesome video as well, really get the goosebumps from it. I am also a fan of Viborg FF in Denmark. And I like Liverpool (Premier League), FC Barcelona (La Liga), FC Basel (Switzerland) and JEF United Chiba Ichihara (Japan) as well :D

Curse

Seattle

Obviously the Seattle Sounders :D

But in terms of teams that actually matter, I've always had a soft spot for Arsenal.
Founder of the Star Alliance!

mtnlion

Quote from: Seattle on March 15, 2013, 09:38:35 AM
Obviously the Seattle Sounders :D

But in terms of teams that actually matter, I've always had a soft spot for Arsenal.

Nah, even though I'm from Europe I appreciate Portland Timbers-Seattle Sounders rivalry and the level of passion "soccer" has seen in the Pacific-Northwest. Just earlier this week Sounders Fc scored this beauty http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZVu-fOq_dM against top Mexican club.

So IMHO Sounders do matter.  :)