Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Demand modeling questions  (Read 7123 times)

exchlbg

• Former member
Re: Demand modeling questions
« Reply #60 on: April 15, 2013, 12:00:36 AM »
I donīt need your translations and couldnīt care less if you laugh or cry. He used this word instead of any other well knowing itīs origin latin meaning and if not, he should learn it.
And who really is nit-picking? People that complain in-game demand doesnīt fit real-life figures of 100 seats more or less per week between Sacramento and San Diego,
or the one that tries to explain that absolute numbers donīt have any meaning unless they donīt fit game system/mechanics ?
Ok, go ahead, cry over "unrealistic" demands, telling Sami he "has to" alter that instantly because you "researched" it.
I bet Sami has enough work and trouble getting his new system on the road, offering even more oportunities for route creating than ever, to ignore this outbreak of wisdom completely.

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Re: Demand modeling questions
« Reply #61 on: April 15, 2013, 08:10:26 AM »
Okay, enough. Exchlbg, your attitude is not appropriate to the forums, since you seem to turn every thread into an argument, or at least your messages have a very negative and rude tone. Pls refrain posting in such tone anymore.

I am not locking this thread but anyone posting should refer to my post in the first page. = I am not interested in what number of seats are available on certain route on a certain date. There is a plan to develop the pax demand systems further and there is a bunch of guys helping out in some data modelling/collection already.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2013, 08:24:21 AM by sami »

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.