Modern Times #8 starts next Friday

Started by Sami, February 23, 2013, 12:29:11 PM

Sami

The most popular game series at AirwaySim, Modern Times, will restart next week. The current Modern Times game scenario is shortly ending and as usual the next scenario of the same theme will commence after that.

The launch time for the Modern Times #8 scenario is at Friday March 1st, at approximately 16 UTC.

The Modern Times series starts in the 1990s and takes the players all the way to the future, near year 2020. In this period you have access to all of the latest aircraft types and airports.

Please remember that the game clock starts to run 24 hours after the world is launched to give everyone an equal opportunity to join the game world and to set up their airlines.

Jetsetter

WHO WANTS TO FIGHT? REAL MEN SETTLE SCORES WITH SUCCESSFUL AIRLINES AND BARE KNUCKLE FISTICUFFS. BRING IT.

JumboShrimp

Let's just hope MT8 will not be the beginners world, like the 2nd half of MT7...

[SC] - King Kong

Are you going to tech stop everywhere again? ;) easy target I would say

JumboShrimp

Quote from: [SC] - King Kong on February 24, 2013, 12:16:04 AM
Are you going to tech stop everywhere again? ;) easy target I would say

With the tech stop penalty, some destinations are best left unserved...

swiftus27

Samio,

Since everyone can post in any game world forum, why do you wait until the game is about to start before creating a sub forum?   Perhaps you can open one now so people and alliances can communicate?

JumboShrimp

Quote from: swiftus27 on February 25, 2013, 11:37:08 AM
Samio,

Since everyone can post in any game world forum, why do you wait until the game is about to start before creating a sub forum?   Perhaps you can open one now so people and alliances can communicate?

Good idea.

Sami

The forums are made automatically when game world is created. But I will see to that.