Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [-] Unable to check more than 12 hours of slots at a time  (Read 289 times)

Offline Fluclo

• Members
[-] Unable to check more than 12 hours of slots at a time
« on: February 05, 2013, 09:09:02 PM »
Checking slots (because there's not many left in my home airport, and I can't go to another airport for another 12 game months), I only seem to be able to check about 12 hours before I get the following:

Code: [Select]
Error: Constantly reloading this page is not allowed.

The airport slots are refreshed on random intervals. Forcefully reloading the page every few seconds is not allowed by the rules and causes also unnecessary load to the server. Your reloading of this page has exceeded the threshold and you cannot load this page now.

Using any automated reloader softwares (or similar) is forbidden in Terms of Service. If such third-party softwares are used and detected your account is subject to closure due to terms violation.

Please refrain from constantly reloading this page - if the reloading (manual or automatic) is frequent and continuous the account may be temporarily suspended. This action is logged and viewable by administration.

Please check this page again after about 10 minutes.

There's 24 hours in a day, not 12, so we should be able to look at 24 hours worth of slots.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2013, 09:17:45 PM by sami »

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Re: Unable to check more than 12 hours of slots at a time
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2013, 09:17:05 PM »
There is really no need for you to load each of 24 subpages of the slot page when you can see the overall situation in the one slot screen, and the detailed 5-minutes situation can be adjusted in route editor.

And the loader warning has also different trigger levels depending on how fast you open the pages etc.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.