Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [-] Route oversupply warning - show globe link to BOTH directions  (Read 351 times)

Offline Sanabas

• Members
Can't actually check right now, but I'm fairly sure that the oversupply message includes a link to the route, and a link to the route planning for HQ-destination.

However, people who accidentally oversupply, and can't see why they're getting the warning, typically do so because they forget that the return leg may fly on a different day to the outbound leg. There have been multiple threads in the past asking 'why am I getting warned?' where that was the culprit.

A link in the warning message to the destination-HQ planning would make it much easier for owners to notice the problem, I think.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2012, 03:49:17 PM by sami »

Online Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Re: Route oversupply warning - show globe link to BOTH directions
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2012, 03:49:01 PM »
The link on globe icon is to the 'offending' route. So clicking that directly will show the problem always (regardless if the route is HQ-Dest, or Dest-HQ).

Offline Sanabas

• Members
Re: [-] Route oversupply warning - show globe link to BOTH directions
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2012, 08:36:19 PM »
Fair enough. I've always been sent to HQ-dest when I've clicked on them. But they've always been offending (or close to it) in both directions.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.