E-mail:
Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history

What car do you drive (or did you just order)

Started by Maarten Otto, November 04, 2012, 11:20:53 PM

Dave4468

So close Sami, so close. Should be a C30 T5. Currently my dream car.  ;D

brique

Quote from: Admiral Flight Commander Major General Chad Studdington KBE on November 08, 2012, 04:55:23 PM

Oh dear, name like yours, shouldn't it be a Morgan, or a Bristol?

[ATA] - lilius

Quote from: Admiral Flight Commander Major General Chad Studdington KBE on November 08, 2012, 04:55:23 PM

The C30 is on the way out now and the shrunked new v40 is coming into the smaller segment. Its looking pretty good!

Dave4468

Nooooo! When is that planned for? The C30 is a sexy beast. And yes brique, I actually drive a Bristol 405, in British Racing Green!  ;D (if only)

brique

Quote from: Admiral Flight Commander Major General Chad Studdington KBE on November 08, 2012, 05:40:01 PM
Nooooo! When is that planned for? The C30 is a sexy beast. And yes brique, I actually drive a Bristol 405, in British Racing Green!  ;D (if only)

BRG : but of course! My dreams involve an Aston Martin Vanquish, several attractive companions and a credit card with no limit on it. But I'm not greedy, I'll settle for just the car...

Dave4468

Although above mentioned Fiesta is in a dark green so I claim its BRG!  :)

Cardinal

My dream vehicle since I was old enough to pronounce the name:

d2031k

Here's mine - does the job for commuting and getting around.

JumboShrimp

Quote from: SAC on November 04, 2012, 11:29:31 PM
Here is my babe on the day I bought her....it has never looked like that since  ::)

Nice one Steve.  Here is mine:

Kadachiman

but as I've got a 6month old boy it has become a bit useless.. The boot space is too small so that's why I've gone for a larger car.

I am very surprised that the baby does not fit in the boot....either a very big baby or a very small boot :-)