Cuba - United states #beginners 18

Started by paparatsi81, October 08, 2012, 09:14:49 PM

paparatsi81

Hi,

i was just wondering why i can hardly find an airport in United States with more than 10 pax potential flight
to the second biggest airport of Cuba. Are there any historical data implemented where no pax travel there?

sorry if stupid just wondering ;-)

LemonButt

US has had a trade embargo on Cuba for some 50 years now...

Curse

You might want to start in the US, grab some U-2 aircraft and fly to Kuba. :P

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lockheed_U-2

paparatsi81

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

so except from loving aviation i have to love and study history ;-)

ok i imagined that something like this happens because no other explanation could stand

ty

Curse

Best ways to learn history and geography are games. Hearts of Iron will show you where the countries are and AirwaySim will tell you cities in this country and, if it's a big country, where the cities are.

:)

Troxartas86

I've based in Cuba before. Depending on the time frame of the scenario, you should be able to find a couple of decent flights to Florida at the very least. In the real world there are currently very limited charter flights to Havana from Tampa and Miami. In AWS, I have also found routes to Fort Lauderdale, Palm Beach and Orlando. Any flight to the US will average about 40 or 50pax so smaller planes are best. I was running 50-seat turboprops the last time I based at Jose Marti.

Curse

Hello Haris,

if you look for a good airport to start at this very moment in Beginner's World, Hong Kong is free and offers a good possibility to learn and test the game in many ways.