I found this quite entertaining

Started by Frogiton, August 29, 2012, 10:11:01 PM

Seattle

It's a hilarous video!

FYI, Gangnam is like the Korean version of Hollywood and the song is supposed to be a critique of that type of culture (heavily materialistic, etc).
Founder of the Star Alliance!

ban2

I have heard you get paid by youtube if you have over so many hits, what the heck does 154 million hits bring in WOWZER is this what they call platinum viral lol(how many people on this planet have internet?)

*edit* so many questions in my life unanswered :/

lunchbox

Quote from: ban2 on September 13, 2012, 12:30:14 AM
I have heard you get paid by youtube if you have over so many hits, what the heck does 154 million hits bring in WOWZER is this what they call platinum viral lol(how many people on this planet have internet?)

*edit* so many questions in my life unanswered :/

154 million is a lot of ppl, but if you really think about it, there is close to 7 BILLION people on this planet.  154 million people is about half of the population of the United States.

1 life question answered, many million more to go!  ;D

alexgv1

Oh dear this song has made it onto the Jesters playlist  :laugh:

(for those who don't know that's the club I worked at and have frequented with a few AWSers)
CEO of South Where Airlines (SWA|WH)

lunchbox

It also made its way onto the Today show this morning lol :laugh:

ban2

upto 180million what have you started ;)

Seattle

Founder of the Star Alliance!

ban2

read it and weep 215 million views now

and sister video here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcLNteez3c4&feature=relmfu

has reached 45 million views in under a month...

is this what they call virul?? just virul seems so understated when you see these numbers.

how about bacterial? can a video go bacterial lol

Curse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnF2ledhzTQ

Special moments are the shady guy at 0:40 and another (or the same) guy in the truck at 2:20 as well as the overall motivated kids and the awesome sound events, for example at 2:02...

There's nothing special about the text, I think even people who don't understand a single word Austrian will get the most funny parts. :D

And to my dear friends behind the safety zone - ahhh, I meant the Austrian border: This is why you shouldn't mate with your siblings for generations!

exchlbg

Baden obviously has bigger basements than Amstetten.

Curse

alexgv1

This has been on national radio for the last couple of weeks now... got played three times in a row this morning  :laugh:
CEO of South Where Airlines (SWA|WH)

ban2

with close on 300 million hits so far i'm surprised it's not every other song on the radio, and i'm sure simon cowle has jumped on this somewhere?

Jona L.

Quote from: alexgv1 on September 19, 2012, 07:34:23 PM
This has been on national radio for the last couple of weeks now... got played three times in a row this morning  :laugh:

After curses comment it was quite confusing why an "advert" for youth - fire brigade in Austria would run on British National Radio ;D

Took me a second to get that it was about the OP :P

[SC] - King Kong

ban2

I feel quit emotional we were watching this at 75 million it's now reached the heady heights of 692 million views  :laugh:

There must be some T-shirt or car bumper sticker design in there somewhere  ::)

Meicci

Wonder when it will reach one billion views..

Gleipner

Before new years eve?! Not impossible at all.

[SC] - King Kong

Don't underestimate the power of Chuck Norris