I found this quite entertaining

Started by Frogiton, August 29, 2012, 10:11:01 PM

Frogiton

Yeah. It's a love it or hate it thing I think. 71 million views in a month and a half.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0

I have literally no idea what's happening. But I need more.  :laugh:

alexgv1

LOL. All I could make out was "condom star" and "heeeeeeeyyy, sexy lady!"

But the beat was catchy and there were some tasty birds in the video so overall stimulation levels were good.

Cheers  8)
CEO of South Where Airlines (SWA|WH)

Frogiton

Quote from: alexgv1 on August 29, 2012, 10:20:48 PM
LOL. All I could make out was "condom star" and "heeeeeeeyyy, sexy lady!"

But the beat was catchy and there were some tasty birds in the video so overall stimulation levels were good.

Cheers  8)

I think people may get the wrong idea of the video after reading that comment.  :P  ;D

Apparently he's saying gangnam style

[ATA] - lilius

Airbus101

what hell did I just watch....

totally buying a yellow suit now! 

ARASKA

lunchbox

exchlbg

Just a reminder from the forum rules...

Do not 'spam' the forum with unnecessary messages containing just a few words and no real content for other users. Like ("cool" or "yea, I like that too"). And do not over use the smileys.

alexgv1

This is off-topic sub-forum, the posts here do not count towards the post count. Surely that is exactly what this forum is for!   :laugh:  8)

stevecree

Quote from: exchlbg on September 01, 2012, 03:11:44 PM
Just a reminder from the forum rules...

Do not 'spam' the forum with unnecessary messages containing just a few words and no real content for other users. Like ("cool" or "yea, I like that too"). And do not over use the smileys.

- 1  :laugh: :laugh:

exchlbg

alexgv1

Quote from: exchlbg on September 01, 2012, 04:39:30 PM
I did not make the rules.

Well we have a group of three (or more?) forum moderators here, so I am sure they will enforce the rules when they see necessary.

Another forum rule is don't do the job of the moderator when you aren't one:

QuoteModeration policy. AirwaySim has appointed forum administrators and/or moderators who have the full authority to move/edit/remove any post made in the forums if they see it is necessary. If you find something that in your mind does not fit in our discussion area or is in violation with these rules, please use the 'Report to moderator' function to alert us. Please do not try to act as a moderator on your own.

(https://www.airwaysim.com/Terms/Profile#Forums) I did not make the rules.

There is a report post button in the bottom right hand of each post. If you think that a post must be brought to the attention of a moderator then click it and give a reason and they usually investigate it very fast.

:)

Quote from: SAC on September 01, 2012, 04:34:15 PM

- 1  :laugh: :laugh:

+1 LOL  :laugh:

exchlbg

I don´t think bringing rules to mind is moderating something. And I didn´t want to "report" anything this minor.
Sure this is off-topic-forum but it just came into my mind. I like reading what other people have to say, but those +1 smiley posts really are boring. Why don´t give the poster the honour of really telling him you like what he has to say instead of just pushing buttons ?

Frogiton

Quote from: exchlbg on September 01, 2012, 04:57:24 PM
Why don´t give the poster the honour of really telling him you like what he has to say instead of just pushing buttons ?

Because Gangnam Style.

alexgv1

Quote from: exchlbg on September 01, 2012, 04:57:24 PM
I don´t think bringing rules to mind is moderating something. And I didn´t want to "report" anything this minor.
Sure this is off-topic-forum but it just came into my mind. I like reading what other people have to say, but those +1 smiley posts really are boring. Why don´t give the poster the honour of really telling him you like what he has to say instead of just pushing buttons ?

Ok well I see your point and I see no reason to argue with your opinion  :)

Quote from: Frogiton on September 01, 2012, 05:18:50 PM
Because Gangnam Style.

Haha I also see your point  :laugh:

Infinity

Video not available in Germany... how ridiculous.

[SC] - King Kong

Its doing great in the charts here in Holland.

No one knows what he is actually singing about.

Hop hop hop gangam style!

exchlbg

Quote from: saftfrucht on September 01, 2012, 05:47:59 PM
Video not available in Germany... how ridiculous.
The link indeed leeds to nowhere, but I googled, found and watched it.It´s funny.

swiftus27

Quote from: alexgv1 on September 01, 2012, 04:45:13 PM
Well we have a group of three (or more?) forum moderators here, so I am sure they will enforce the rules when they see necessary.

Another forum rule is don't do the job of the moderator when you aren't one:

(https://www.airwaysim.com/Terms/Profile#Forums) I did not make the rules.

There is a report post button in the bottom right hand of each post. If you think that a post must be brought to the attention of a moderator then click it and give a reason and they usually investigate it very fast.

:)

+1 LOL  :laugh:

They call this a hook thread from the title and are often removed in other places.

ARASKA

This was played at a NCAA football game I was at today. Seriously sounds like hes saying "condom star" so all the people around me who didn't know the song had a "WTF" look on their face.