Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: competitor's price?  (Read 544 times)

Mr.HP

• Former member
competitor's price?
« on: August 09, 2012, 08:15:54 AM »
Hi,

I'm planning to send an A/C flying in a competed route. Since my airline is new, and have low CI, I'm planning to lower price to attract customer as well as competing against the other. But I can't find out the prices of competitors. Checked the manual, couldn't find it, too. Have I missed something?

Thanks

Sanabas

• Former member
Re: competitor's price?
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2012, 08:39:30 AM »
Nope, haven't missed anything. It's impossible to see what your competitors are charging.

Offline [SC] - King Kong

• Members
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2012, 08:45:46 AM »
Maybe something to add,
competitor research, to find out what load factors and prices are on specific routes...

Talentz

• Former member
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2012, 07:24:56 AM »
Unlike the real world where price is king, here in AWS, the pax are less obsessed with price. There are many variables that have more sway with AWS pax then price. Most notably frequency and CI.

As such, showing a competitors prices holds little value in AWS.

Talentz

Offline alexgv1

• Members
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2012, 11:01:57 AM »
Unlike the real world where price is king, here in AWS, the pax are less obsessed with price. There are many variables that have more sway with AWS pax then price. Most notably frequency and CI.

As such, showing a competitors prices holds little value in AWS.

Talentz

Don't forget that the variables have been changed now Talentz, and price is indeed quite important with the new pax allocation model which is active from MT7 onwards.
CEO of South Where Airlines (SWA|WH)

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.